Silent footsteps cheat

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Silent footsteps cheat
Not tested and confirmed if it is only client sided or not .


Actually No Player Bob

In cheat engine create a new pointer .
Add two offsets and use this Address (AVA.exe +01119CE8)
In the offsets add from the bottom up 230 then 400 and name it test pointer ..
Now right click on the pointer you just made and select browse this memory region .
Then go to Tools in the memory viewer and select Dissect Data Structures .
Click on (structures) then (Create new Structure)
Navigate down to line (408) Type (Float) Value (1)
Right click on line (408) and add to address list .
Change the value from (1) to (0) And you will have no footsteps .
I have not figured out how to make a valid pointer for this as of yet .
So if you die you will have to click your test pointer and remake the structure and set a new address to the list .
But it is fun Gliding around the map silently .



(Edit)
Here is the code for it to be permanent .
Do not copy paste as this is a snippet not full (.CT) code .


Code:
<VariableType>Float</VariableType>
      <Address>AVA.exe +01119CE8</Address>
      <Offsets>
        <Offset>E44</Offset>
        <Offset>230</Offset>
Great man keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
Not tested and confirmed if it is only client sided or not .
Doesn't work, you cant move after changing it to 0.
I hope you know that the boolean class members are actually stored bit wise so you cannot access them by changing the value as byte without modifying up to 31 other booleans.
Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
I hope you know that the boolean class members are actually stored bit wise so you cannot access them by changing the value as byte without modifying up to 31 other booleans.
I found these uploads they are from about the same time frame when I said that I saw someone character spawning on AVA . This was late July through early August ..





Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
?
I have everything that is required, I already tried it and also my friends did, it doesn't work your tutorial has something wrong with it...
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
All done with cheat engine . P.S High ping Messes with no bob done this way and i know i pales on comparison to your hack but at least i managed this . I have been working my butt off learning to code better and grasp reversing . I plan on doing All Buckys videos and taking a course . Java to name one course , I really enjoy this I can see why you do . Meaning programs and code .


- - - Updated - - -



You must have high ping , when i tried it while up loading This video it did now work right . It seemed froozen but if i held the (w) button down i would seem to teleport around . So that leads me to believe you have high ping . Mine is 30 i would bet yours is well over 250 . I also tried it on the Europe server with a 118 ping and it still worked just fine . So it leads me to believe it is either your ping , processor power "i have an I7 970 hexicore" or lack of video graphics power . One of them if why this does not work for you . Do you have a decent desktop PC with a graphics card y/n ?
Do you have decent broadband internet say 10 mb or bettter y/n ? DO you have A modern quad core cpu y/n ?
Did you just say Java? That's probably the WORST of all languages you can learn when you want to hack a game.
I do not want to learn to code in Java to hack .
I want to learn to code in java because i like programming .
I would like to get into that particular field of programming .(As A Career)
Though i plan on studying lots of different languages of programming and will -
hopefully become proficient in them all .
I am not seeking a career in making hacks .
It is more of a hobie of a newly found passion in programming .
I truly enjoy programming and -
I assume you do as well .

As for your previous comment -
were you implying no bob was impossible-
by changing just one addresses value ?
P.S What is your opinion about the video ?
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
I do not want to learn to code in Java to hack .
I want to learn to code in java because i like programming .
I would like to get into that particular field of programming .(As A Career)
Though i plan on studying lots of different languages of programming and will -
hopefully become proficient in them all .
I am not seeking a career in making hacks .
It is more of a hobie of a newly found passion in programming .
I truly enjoy programming and -
I assume you do as well .

As for your previous comment -
were you implying no bob was impossible-
by changing just one addresses value ?
P.S What is your opinion about the video ?
You said you want to be proficient in all programming languages.
Yet, you barely know how to code in VB.NET.
Take a seat son.
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


You said you want to be proficient in all programming languages.
Yet, you barely know how to code in VB.NET.
Take a seat son.
C# is better than vb And don't put a limit on what i can achieve .
You also at one time knew jack squat keep that in mind .
How you you have taken a comment such as yours towards me if it was you .
Plus why do you say I can barely code in vb ?
For one thing C# is the way to go way even bother with VB honestly?
I give you credit you are vastly more knowledgeable than I am at programming ;
but know for sure i really do like it and i plan on continuing my knowledge of it .
So insults and put down are not going to deter me .
I find coding fun and a welcomed challenge .
I enjoy learning more and more about it and every thing new I learn just helps me learn even more .
I feel I have made strides forward and it seems the more new things I do learn only have helped me learn
even better . The better my grasp of coding seems to help me reason out what is new to me .
I respect what you have done @R3DDOT and I have nothing negative to say towards you .
I am sorry you feel the need to put me down though I am unsure why you feel the need to
in the first place . I can not think of any reason you have to dislike me .
Maybe you think of me as inferior to yourself ' which is true as programming goes "
but I hope to one day prove myself as competent and to be considered a person you enjoy
conversing with rather than the current situation .


Good to see you in this section BTW
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post


C# is better than vb And don't put a limit on what i can achieve .
You also at one time knew jack squat keep that in mind .
How you you have taken a comment such as yours towards me if it was you .
Plus why do you say I can barely code in vb ?
For one thing C# is the way to go way even bother with VB honestly?
I give you credit you are vastly more knowledgeable than I am at programming ;
but know for sure i really do like it and i plan on continuing my knowledge of it .
So insults and put down are not going to deter me .
I find coding fun and a welcomed challenge .
I enjoy learning more and more about it and every thing new I learn just helps me learn even more .
I feel I have made strides forward and it seems the more new things I do learn only have helped me learn
even better . The better my grasp of coding seems to help me reason out what is new to me .
I respect what you have done @R3DDOT and I have nothing negative to say towards you .
I am sorry you feel the need to put me down though I am unsure why you feel the need to
in the first place . I can not think of any reason you have to dislike me .
Maybe you think of me as inferior to yourself ' which is true as programming goes "
but I hope to one day prove myself as competent and to be considered a person you enjoy
conversing with rather than the current situation .


Good to see you in this section BTW
VB.NET and C# are actually based on the EXACT same thing and the "compiled" executables and/or libraries or whatever are absolutely identical.
As far as trainer and simple .dll hacks there is more reference material in C# was my point .
Like I said I am a big old noob but i do like programming so i intend to keep learning . .
I admire the things you guys have done and created . I used to work as an HP repair tech
So i was used to dos and dealing with hardware and registry issues . I never had a taste for
networking though if needed i could handle some of the basics. I do not have an it degree
I was self taught and landed the job from being self taught . I am not sure but my
gut says you are also self taught . So i think you can relate to finding the information you
needed to learn and learning . Rather than taking courses given on it .
but then again I could be incorrect in my assumption about you .
And you may have attended a university and attained a degree in computer
programming . Either way I am a little jealous of your skills .
But one step at a time and i will improve . You have given lots to this
Forum in knowledge and Cheats I and many others are grateful for
you and others like R3DDOt contributions and generosity .
I need to take some time today and further my education
on programming in C++ .
Also you never have comment on the three videos i posted in my comment to you .
They are dated in late July and i am sure i saw some of the same hacks at that same time .
And then there was your comment about no bob . Did you mean it was not possible without changing all the other values ?
Because all i did was change one float value so I am confused now .


- - - Updated - - -
Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
As far as trainer and simple .dll hacks there is more reference material in C# was my point .
Like I said I am a big old noob but i do like programming so i intend to keep learning . .
I admire the things you guys have done and created . I used to work as an HP repair tech
So i was used to dos and dealing with hardware and registry issues . I never had a taste for
networking though if needed i could handle some of the basics. I do not have an it degree
I was self taught and landed the job from being self taught . I am not sure but my
gut says you are also self taught . So i think you can relate to finding the information you
needed to learn and learning . Rather than taking courses given on it .
but then again I could be incorrect in my assumption about you .
And you may have attended a university and attained a degree in computer
programming . Either way I am a little jealous of your skills .
But one step at a time and i will improve . You have given lots to this
Forum in knowledge and Cheats I and many others are grateful for
you and others like R3DDOt contributions and generosity .
I need to take some time today and further my education
on programming in C++ .
Also you never have comment on the three videos i posted in my comment to you .
They are dated in late July and i am sure i saw some of the same hacks at that same time .
And then there was your comment about no bob . Did you mean it was not possible without changing all the other values ?
Because all i did was change one float value so I am confused now .


- - - Updated - - -
First thing, what I said before was to set some things straight :
Mastering a programming language isn't really an easy task, nor is it something that you can do in 1 hour or less.
It takes (lots of) time and concentration to pull that off, so focus on one thing at a time.

Anyway, regarding your comment:

You need to learn how things are stored in memory, and what type of units (structures) memory is composed of.
The smallest unit of memory which can represent a data item or a character is the byte.
Now what is a bit? A bit is something that can only assume 2 values (true or false).

If we put 2 bits together, then these can assume 4 different values (00, 01, 10, 11), and there on forward...

Each byte is made of 8 bits, meaning a byte can assume (2 ^ 8 = 256 different values).

If you change a single bit from that byte, the value that byte assumes will change, and vice versa.

And this is what you did not understand.

When you changed that float value (float ocupies 4 bytes, so it holds 4 * 8 = 32 bits), you changed the value of not only the bit you wanted to change, but many other bits that may (or may not) cause instability in the program.

Now, how can you access that single bit without modifying the others?
Well, for that you use something called bitwise operators, and these are AND, NOT, OR, XOR.
You can find this and much more info on Google.
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us