Bypassing VMware detection
With the recent update, VMware is now detected by the game. There are some methods posted online that bypasses this problem and allow the game to run but all these methods seem to slow down VMware a lot which makes it pretty useless.
As I understand it, it's due to disabling 2D acceleration function so I ran the game with it disabled and then tried to enable it again once the game is launched but hack shield detects it as soon as it's enabled. Does anyone know if there is another way to bypass this problem?
As I understand it, it's due to disabling 2D acceleration function so I ran the game with it disabled and then tried to enable it again once the game is launched but hack shield detects it as soon as it's enabled. Does anyone know if there is another way to bypass this problem?
