Hai Everyone!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Hai Everyone!
So, this thread might be in the wrong or right section please tell me if its the wrong section, BUT this is actually relevant to rotmg pservers.


I wanted everyone to know that my MPGH account: Thenired is (NoobHereo(me.))

Somehow people kept wondering who i was under the name "Thenired" so i made this new acc.

I hope you all know this in teh future. Will make thing alot easier.

I stil support and help people with servers and stuff on this account. Please note im rarely on Thenired so just send messages to this or to my Skype: Niko5441


Thank you all
U can just rename your account
yeah @NoobHereo what @~V~ said if you have 1k posts u can get a name change xDDD
Quote Originally Posted by NoobHereo View Post
So, this thread might be in the wrong or right section please tell me if its the wrong section, BUT this is actually relevant to rotmg pservers.


I wanted everyone to know that my MPGH account: Thenired is (NoobHereo(me.))

Somehow people kept wondering who i was under the name "Thenired" so i made this new acc.

I hope you all know this in teh future. Will make thing alot easier.

I stil support and help people with servers and stuff on this account. Please note im rarely on Thenired so just send messages to this or to my Skype: Niko5441


Thank you all
Can you help me with pet system on clubs559?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
Can you help me with pet system on clubs559?
Uhm actually no???? I can't rlly give you any from regnum or MA. Regnum codes are classified so no for that. I dont have the old MA source any longer so also a no for that. And the pet system from regnum got removed cuz slender was making a new. But i can remake a new version for it. I made feedpower for pets but not upgrading
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Uhm actually no???? I can't rlly give you any from regnum or MA. Regnum codes are classified so no for that. I dont have the old MA source any longer so also a no for that. And the pet system from regnum got removed cuz slender was making a new. But i can remake a new version for it. I made feedpower for pets but not upgrading
In that case.... Thanks for nothing?
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
In that case.... Thanks for nothing?
Thanks for nothing LOL XD
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic's Sheep View Post
In that case.... Thanks for nothing?
You asked....i answerd.
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
You asked....i answerd.
I see no reason why you can't help him with feedpower mechanics. He's not asking you to copy straight off of Regnum or MA.
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post


I see no reason why you can't help him with feedpower mechanics. He's not asking you to copy straight off of Regnum or MA.
I also said i could attemp tp recode it... PLEASE people. Just read the things instead of being like this to me.. ;(
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
I also said i could attemp tp recode it... PLEASE people. Just read the things instead of being like this to me.. ;(
I did read it, much against what you may have thought. Either way, you need to answer the question directly and not use an off-statement like "I can't copy stuff from Regnum" as a waiver answer. You can cut the drama.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us