Noxus - Hiring

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
No, we're not hiring yet
This person is going to be hired x.x
We need someone who is online when I am, and can help do non client work.
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


This person is going to be hired x.x
We need someone who is online when I am, and can help do non client work.
Smh, w/e //10char
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
Smh, w/e //10char
Sorrwie :/
;(
Lol the controversies between the two members.

I can guess who will apply first (or at least will apply)
Quote Originally Posted by Ahl View Post
Lol the controversies between the two members.

I can guess who will apply first (or at least will apply)
Who? Tell me who!? TELL MEEEH
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?