Ideas

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Ideas
Ideas to add to my Server Noxus
//discuss
Make stuff bloody. Revamp those blood particles.
Quote Originally Posted by Stellar Spark View Post
Make stuff bloody. Revamp those blood particles.
@Versified
I'm telling ya
Battle Vehicles would be crazy fucking amazing
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

@Versified
I'm telling ya
Battle Vehicles would be crazy fucking amazing
Sorry, I forgot I am @Travoos
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

@Versified
I'm telling ya
Battle Vehicles would be crazy fucking amazing
Wouldn't you just need to change the skin of the player and give him more speed? Add some exploding swag rockets and you're done?
Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
Make it have realmeye! :P
We're considering this. We will probably add it. Even more so since there is a tutorial now. You know just how much Soren likes leaching ^^

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sebastianfra12 View Post
make HD Items
Meh, I don't think I'd do this.
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
We're considering this. We will probably add it. Even more so since there is a tutorial now. You know just how much Soren likes leaching ^^

- - - Updated - - -



Meh, I don't think I'd do this.
hd items = already in SD there just 32x32
also best idea:
learn 2 code </3
Make it have realmeye! :P
Quote Originally Posted by Lxys View Post
You know just how much Soren likes leaching


I wub too

But not if it's mine
Nobodi leech mi stuff


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by meap01 View Post
Make it have realmeye! :P
Talking vehicles like in minecraft
You can see yourself in them and control them at the same time.
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
hd items = already in SD there just 32x32
also best idea:
learn 2 code </3
Ik my code ar bad
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?