QuestionCan any1 Help ?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Can any1 Help ?
Hello, friends have one small request of you who can bring me the memory editing in ? If need be I'll pay discounts for 10 € PSC but would freunen me who the one who would make LG and preferred language were German Englich but goes well ! I pay Dia only wen I understand it and I have basic knowledge in C ++ and C #

ONLY C / ++ and C #

Skype : xIIvis0n
What is
Quote Originally Posted by xIIVis0n View Post
++
?
I have no idea what you are talking about!
Use google it has every thing , but if not do what InunoTaishou said , good luck
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us