Cuterer Cuteness

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Cuterer Cuteness
Cuteness will nevar die
Here is another update on the "Mini Realm"



-Leave a "Thanks" to support the lil gods.
I saw them on rotmg/draw yesterday and now I know what they were for
lol this is awesome and funnyh xD
Are you planning to make them weak? if so you should probably make multiple spawn, or reduce their drops?
Quote Originally Posted by SinnersTV View Post
Are you planning to make them weak? if so you should probably make multiple spawn, or reduce their drops?
Nah, the dungeon is pretty much just a little event thingy :P The fun in it is that the behaviors is the same just with lesser projectiles and demage. Their not supposed to drop any loots only XP+Fame.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
Awesome <3
Thanks u so much! <3
THAT. IS. CUTE. ;w; and epic at the same time! dude +1 reputation for that cuteness.
Quote Originally Posted by Raul112 View Post
THAT. IS. CUTE. ;w; and epic at the same time! dude +1 reputation for that cuteness.
Thanks!
I think my heart exploded at that Lil' Sphinx.
Quote Originally Posted by Unfractured View Post
I think my heart exploded at that Lil' Sphinx.
Haha :P This was a fantastic idea I'm a bit surprised nobody got this idea :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us