Godmode.

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Godmode.
Well IDK I found these it worked and I wanted to post here.

thanks me if it works.

MAY SOMEONE tell me how to take pics tho?

OH wow 17/41 I dunno but it worked and AVIRA didn't pic anything. I think it's your choice.

yay my 700th post!
Mayhem-POC v3.zipattachment deleted · 621 downloads before removal
NO VIRUS SCAN

And it was Approved?

WTH is going on?
dude, i can post anything in here and not have a virus scan, it should be that everyone knows not to download this, but w/e its their fault if they do.
This hack rox thanks for the upload i have been playing with it all day and blaming it on lag
sweeet thanks so much it fucking sick ay thanks
No problem and sorry stupid me forgot virus scan! taking it right away.
Quote Originally Posted by juanrineytor View Post
Well IDK I found these it worked and I wanted to post here.

thanks me if it works.

MAY SOMEONE tell me how to take pics tho?

OH wow 17/41 I dunno but it worked and AVIRA didn't pic anything. I think it's your choice.

yay my 700th post!
Virustotal. MD5: df91298cee2c56d42ac00bf8298268b3 Gen:Packer.PESpin.A.suucaqMEwhii W32/Heuristic-210!Eldorado (Suspicious) - DNAScanⓘ

It's dirty but IDK it works and my av didn't picked anything use at your own risk guys!



OMFG TRIPLE POST delete 2 right now mods but don't ban please just my internet fucking with me-.
wow, each time i write a number and then click godmode
it works
i go on gunz
and then it says gameguard initializing error? please help please!

Plus it doesnt work..
Tried it...
Quote Originally Posted by dapurgangsta View Post
wow, each time i write a number and then click godmode
it works
i go on gunz
and then it says gameguard initializing error? please help please!

Plus it doesnt work..
Tried it...
I think it got patched lulz. Gonna try it out tho later...
hey i didn't understand. what does it do??
Quote Originally Posted by helicobacter View Post
hey i didn't understand. what does it do??
It use to not let you die.
Quote Originally Posted by helicobacter View Post
hey i didn't understand. what does it do??
LOL >.>
Kinda funny to say that
It says Godmode so what do you think it does?>.>
how it work?? i put wath in delay?
OMG...Stop bumping old threads....
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us