My G2A Method (Limited)

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
My G2A Method (Limited)
I will be selling my own method, which I made into an eBook. It involves some moderate SE'ing. Only selling 5 copies maximum due to saturation. SKYPE: thijmen.84 (Distra)

Price: $10
Resell rights: Negotiable. (Max. amount you can resell is 5.)
ToS:
- Don't resell, leak or share without my permission.
- No refunds.
- No chargebacks/disputes
- You will not open an user service offering my method on MPGH.
Bumppppppp
I want to buy man,
can you contact me on skype ?
I added you.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
I will be selling my own method, which I made into an eBook. It involves some moderate SE'ing. Only selling 5 copies maximum due to saturation. SKYPE: thijmen.84 (Distra)

Price: $10
Resell rights: Negotiable. (Max. amount you can resell is 5.)
ToS:
- Don't resell, leak or share without my permission.
- No refunds.
- No chargebacks/disputes
- You will not open an user service offering my method on MPGH.
Explain what it is, then you might see more interested buyers.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
Explain what it is, then you might see more interested buyers.
With my eBook you will be able to do get double dips on G2A, unlimited times. It also comes with my support.

I don't see anything that I could explain anymore. Let me know what I can explain

Update btw: Price is $15 now or 8 keys, since the price was limited.
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
With my eBook you will be able to do get double dips on G2A, unlimited times. It also comes with my support.

I don't see anything that I could explain anymore. Let me know what I can explain

Update btw: Price is $15 now or 8 keys, since the price was limited.
So you will be able to purchase a game, and get 2 more (not including the one you bought) extra, for free?
Or alternatively, 1 more copy free, and a refund?

I believe there is quite much more explaining due.
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
So you will be able to purchase a game, and get 2 more (not including the one you bought) extra, for free?
Or alternatively, 1 more copy free, and a refund?

I believe there is quite much more explaining due.
Depends on certain factors. Most of the time it'll be key+refund+refund
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
Depends on certain factors. Most of the time it'll be key+refund+refund
So essentially you are making money, and getting the game for free?
Quote Originally Posted by Depp View Post
So essentially you are making money, and getting the game for free?
Yes, you're right about that.
might be interested in this. will contact you later.
+1 for this guy, he is very helpfull and nice! The eBook has a nice layout and the method is really good
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
I will be selling my own method, which I made into an eBook. It involves some moderate SE'ing. Only selling 5 copies maximum due to saturation. SKYPE: thijmen.84 (Distra)

Price: $10
Resell rights: Negotiable. (Max. amount you can resell is 5.)
ToS:
- Don't resell, leak or share without my permission.
- No refunds.
- No chargebacks/disputes
- You will not open an user service offering my method on MPGH.
Great eBook.

Within 12 hours of buying this eBook I had bought my game and had it refunded.

Price - 9/10
Great price, as it is extremely easy to make 3 times the price back within a week.

Support - 9/10
OP helped me along with everything, even when I asked stupid noob questions.

Compatibility - 8/10
Works on G2A with any payment method you use. Only works with Key purchases and not Steam Gifts, but most games have a choice of key or gift.

Ease of Use - 9/10
You'd have to be a vegetable to fail at it, as long as you follow the guidelines.

Content - 7/10
Pretty much covers everything, although more explaining would be helpful in the first step of the eBook, especially if you are a noob with Steam.

Overall Rating - 8/10
Simple, easy and well written. Definitely worth your money. I wont be paying for many Steam games ever, as long as this works. (I can't see how it can stop working)


Thanks for the vouch guys!

As you can see, this method is easy and very profitable. Price is back up to $15 .
VOUCH +++
So I bought his method and this guy answers every question I ask, legit and reliable !
would recommened
Hi! Did you try if it works with psn cards purchases? Thanks...
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?