Regnum Update

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Regnum Update
Hey guys!


Here is a little update on Regnum...

Hope you like it!



-Leave a thanks if you like our work



Credits:
NoobHereo
VoOoLoX
Travoos
Ossimc82
Kithio
Slendergo
looks for name in credits
sees nothing
vooolox said i would have credits i helped with with a lot of stuff on this server @lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn
Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
looks for name in credits
sees nothing
vooolox said i would have credits i helped with with a lot of stuff on this server @lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn
Woops, ofc, sorry Well i based the credits on theese updates, but anyways you'll get some credits.. :3
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
Woops, ofc, sorry Well i based the credits on theese updates, but anyways you'll get some credits.. :3
<3 ty
how can i play on that server?
So if as i understood you can use any skin on any character?

And yea...
The server looks pretty good.
I just would change some things in the inv.
As example the stat shower
I couldnt read WIS or SPD
I would change the color to the same as the numbers have
looks better
the color of the empty EQUIP slots (not inv) might look better as a shade of grey/black :P idk either way nice job
http://imgur.com/0rC2VdS
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
the color of the empty EQUIP slots (not inv) might look better as a shade of grey/black :P idk either way nice job
http://imgur.com/0rC2VdS
I second this
Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post


I second this
What do you mean?
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
What do you mean?

Ex: I agree w/ this persons opinion and I stand by it.
i love your work <3

- - - Updated - - -

and when u make rock dragon behavior :C?
Quote Originally Posted by sebastianfra12 View Post
i love your work <3

- - - Updated - - -

and when u make rock dragon behavior :C?
oh yea sorry for that, imma work on it
Quote Originally Posted by lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn View Post
oh yea sorry for that, imma work on it
thanks :3
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?