ExclamationInfoNew Ban Wave - [9/17/15] - Beware!

Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9
New Ban Wave - [9/17/15] - Beware!
Just letting people know there is a new ban wave that has hit today. Good luck and be careful!
i just got banned lol ...
I've just had an email telling me I've been flagged, does this mean I'm also banned? First time.

Only used:
- Spawning vehicles
- Not wanted
- Police ignore
- Engine horsepower
- Vehicle modifications
* Infamous mod
* Skin control 2.1

Maybe they've got some kind of file checker in place? I've done nothing obvious in front of players either for me to get a report (if that is what happened).
Quote Originally Posted by Sandbox1 View Post
I've just had an email telling me I've been flagged, does this mean I'm also banned? First time.

Only used:
- Spawning vehicles
- Not wanted
- Police ignore
- Engine horsepower
- Vehicle modifications
* Infamous mod
* Skin control 2.1

Maybe they've got some kind of file checker in place? I've done nothing obvious in front of players either for me to get a report (if that is what happened).
T
They can't ban you based off your files. Modding in single player is approved by them therefore they can't just ban you based off files.

Spawning vehicles is the only thing i could possibly think...... i'm not sure what vehicle spawning uses for it to function. Maybe it's detected like money drops now.
Quote Originally Posted by Drama View Post
T
They can't ban you based off your files. Modding in single player is approved by them therefore they can't just ban you based off files.

Spawning vehicles is the only thing i could possibly think...... i'm not sure what vehicle spawning uses for it to function. Maybe it's detected like money drops now.

Wrong - they can seeing if the scripthook you using is the SP only versioning or the one allowing online bypass. They would arguing if the game is modding SP only, you would only needing the SP scripthook.
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
Wrong - they can seeing if the scripthook you using is the SP only versioning or the one allowing online bypass. They would arguing if the game is modding SP only, you would only needing the SP scripthook.
Odds are it's the script hook you posted that's detected if that's the case.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Odds are it's the script hook you posted that's detected if that's the case.
If that the case, it would be blanket banning - everyone who using it would get the ban. I haven't yet, and people I know who using mods also not banning. There looks like there is a ban wave, but it not attrib to my scripthook indefinitely.

I did see lot of people in Infamous get the ban, and knowing that they update recently with their own scripthook with the menu file, but I think it still to early to say what in actual cause the ban.
Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
If that the case, it would be blanket banning - everyone who using it would get the ban. I haven't yet, and people I know who using mods also not banning. There looks like there is a ban wave, but it not attrib to my scripthook indefinitely.

I did see lot of people in Infamous get the ban, and knowing that they update recently with their own scripthook with the menu file, but I think it still to early to say what in actual cause the ban.
Well I only replied because you are trying to suggest something just as impossible. The game is not banning based on files in the gta 5 directory or there would be a blanket banning just like if script hook was detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
Well I only replied because you are trying to suggest something just as impossible. The game is not banning based on files in the gta 5 directory or there would be a blanket banning just like if script hook was detected.
Ahh okay I seeing this one, that point you say also a good one.

Will have to do some more test with the menus and see what happens.
Looks like Infamous is being targeted for sure... also people using Force are complaining of instabans.
I used Infamous for like 20 minutes, tele'd to a couple spots, spawned a car.

All this was on a private online server, still caught a month ban
Status Report:
It looks like Rockstar Games targeted Infamous.
People using or beeing involved with Infamous got banned today.
We are currently investigating the case. Please be patient.
Until that, the Infamous thread stays closed.
Quote Originally Posted by tr0teK View Post
Status Report:
It looks like Rockstar Games targeted Infamous.
People using or beeing involved with Infamous got banned today.
We are currently investigating the case. Please be patient.
Until that, the Infamous thread stays closed.

Why u think that, can u explain this plz ?

I use this Mod and 2 paid mods and banned too
Quote Originally Posted by mikebooner View Post
Why u think that, can u explian this plz ?

I use this Mod and 2 paid mods and banned too
It just seems like Infamous was targeted because the majority of their users were hit compared to other menu's.

I was using it just to apparel edit and was hit somehow. I hadn't used any other features on that account other than clothing editing which shouldn't be detected.
Interesting. El Oh El. Ive opened force today and havent been banned, ive also never used infamous.
Posts 1–15 of 122 · Page 1 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?