Funny mistake

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Funny mistake
Well I'm still trying to get used to VSC++

There was this option to make a new project and one of the projects you could choose from was CLR. Well for the longest time I thought CLR meant Common Language Runtime. Which it does! D:

But I did not think to consider that this was a C++ IDE. So it wasn't till this very minute that I realised CLR means Class Library. Which probably explains why I've been having so much trouble.

I need manual or something to VS. -_-... maybe MSDN has one.
Win32 console project is the answer to all your problems =)
MSVC++ 2003.net(the best there is, since its a microsoft product :P old>new) has it, not sure about buttpirate 2008 and 2005
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Win32 console project is the answer to all your problems =)
MSVC++ 2003.net(the best there is, since its a microsoft product :P old>new) has it, not sure about buttpirate 2008 and 2005
on your sig it says you didnt learn c yet but you still make hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by cnttuchme View Post
on your sig it says you didnt learn c yet but you still make hacks?
I didnt learn C# yet, i know enough about C++/C to be able to make sexy hax
I will learn ASM and D3d, and then I'll be the sexiest guy here! D;
Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
I will learn ASM and D3d, and then I'll be the sexiest guy here! D;
never! for I know those and opengl
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us