WTSSelling 2 accounts, Legendary Eagle 301 wins and DMG 109 wins

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Selling 2 accounts, Legendary Eagle 301 wins and DMG 109 wins
1) Legendary Eagle Account,301 wins,overwatch available, www. steamcommunity.com/id/khalifat

2) Distinguished Master Guardian ,109 wins, www. steamcommunity.com/id/slaxied

I accept PayPal money,steam skins,price Negotiable,my skype : sandu.vartik11
We can use middleman.
I will bump this topic
How much for the LE account ?
Quote Originally Posted by Garv View Post
How much for the LE account ?
35-40$
UPDATE,DMG Account sold
Original e-mail access available for LE?

OMM will check both steam account and original e-mail, also you must provide all payment info used in last purchases (wallet cards, last 4 digits of credit card, paypal ID) and also you have to remove any mobile phone attached to the account.
Quote Originally Posted by black3rn3ll View Post
Original e-mail access available for LE?

OMM will check both steam account and original e-mail, also you must provide all payment info used in last purchases (wallet cards, last 4 digits of credit card, paypal ID) and also you have to remove any mobile phone attached to the account.
wallet cards? Last 4 digits? Are you seriously? Email is original,wanna buy,add me,dont want,dont spam pls
Quote Originally Posted by ArRiELL_ View Post
wallet cards? Last 4 digits? Are you seriously? Email is original,wanna buy,add me,dont want,dont spam pls
No, not spam my friend, it's simple: Without these info, you can easily lock the account afterwards, because Steam will ask for proof if I'm the owner, and usually they ask for last payment data or mobile phone SMS code.

Well, sorry If I sounded rude, but I'm not buying any account anymore if the seller doesn't follow these rules.

Nothing personal tho.

Good selling for ya.
Hey I have a $50 steam code. Is there anything else you can throw in to make it even? eg. skins/keys, rank up in csgo etc.


Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Deltax63 View Post
Hey I have a $50 steam code. Is there anything else you can throw in to make it even? eg. skins/keys, rank up in csgo etc.


Thanks
First account is supreme now,314 wins.
And i sell another account with 637 wins
steamcommunity.com/id/khalifaty
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?