Am I Improving?

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Am I Improving?
I recently made this game on VB. It's pretty simple code but i'm not the best coder yet. so could you guys tell me if it's any good, maybe give me some suggestions on diff codes i could use.

Virustotal. MD5: 8b2b1aad3df07f5e19d8000a2501c5f5

The Clicking Game.rarattachment deleted · 7 downloads before removal
Nice, your progressing. :]
Well... i havent PLAYED it, but looking at it, it looks OK. You should progress on to making usefull things. Just look through this section and u can find stuff that will teach u different codes. U could make a CBL thing with maybe a link thing with it. I am currently looking for something a bit harder, coz this is all easy and getting boring. Either that, or i wanna make something no one has made before.
Quote Originally Posted by Heroblind View Post
I recently made this game on VB. It's pretty simple code but i'm not the best coder yet. so could you guys tell me if it's any good, maybe give me some suggestions on diff codes i could use.

Virustotal. MD5: 8b2b1aad3df07f5e19d8000a2501c5f5

So what is this supposed to do??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
So what is this supposed to do??
It's basically a game with you click the first button and 2 more buttons pop up in it's place. There are 64 buttons and it's almost a mind game at the end.
Try to make the buttons not visible until they are in need.
Quote Originally Posted by Iamazn View Post
Try to make the buttons not visible until they are in need.
They are... you should just test it for yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by Heroblind View Post
They are... you should just test it for yourself.
Oh, sorry. just from the screen you gave, I though that.
I made a type tester one, tests how fast you can type.
Comes up with words and you have to type all of them as fast as you can. Once you press arrow key right to choose the word, you have 3 seconds to type. Second lvl you have 2 secs, and last one you have 1 secs. The words get bigger and bigger too, I built it from scratch (like second time I've build anything from scratch)
Lol... The exorcist chick woke me up. XD I was half sleeping 'till now.
Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
Lol... The exorcist chick woke me up. XD I was half sleeping 'till now.
THANKS! i'm actually trying to get an audio player into that form so it plays a scream automatically when you click the wrong button.
Quote Originally Posted by Heroblind View Post
THANKS! i'm actually trying to get an audio player into that form so it plays a scream automatically when you click the wrong button.
Lol. Maybe try different pictures from other 'screamers'.
Quote Originally Posted by (G)rapefruit View Post
Lol. Maybe try different pictures from other 'screamers'.
good idea, i'll try that. could you put some links of some screamers you've seen?
wth?? An apple symbol??? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Heroblind View Post
I recently made this game on VB. It's pretty simple code but i'm not the best coder yet. so could you guys tell me if it's any good, maybe give me some suggestions on diff codes i could use.

Virustotal. MD5: 8b2b1aad3df07f5e19d8000a2501c5f5

haha i love how you put that exorcist girl in there! awesome job

But may I recommend something? next time add in a scream (its easy if your in vb.net)

Also, make form2.WindowState = FormWindowState.Maximized
then play a scream! i guarantee next time when it pops up on full screen people will be like ahaha wtf, or start crying lol

Much scarier then being in a window!


Here is how you play audio, i am guessing its in VB.NET:
Imo I highly recommend you to move to C# or C++
Go to resources, change it from string to audio, add an audio file and then do this:

My.Computer.Audio.Play(My.Resources.fileuadded, AudioPlayMode.Background)
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us