WTBFIFA 16

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
FIFA 16
WTB FIFA 16 CD KEY !!!

for PC
still need it ....
i have 1. add my skype psnacountsale
I have a couple too!
Cheap;
skype; austinturner35
Quote Originally Posted by austinturner View Post
I have a couple too!
Cheap;
skype; austinturner35
Do not buy from this fuckin asshole, he is a scammer and scammed me for $20, a cheap lowlife. PLease refer the scammers grave for a report on him.

You dirty pig you have the balls to scam again after scamming me just minutes before....
Quote Originally Posted by xbeast_ View Post
Do not buy from this fuckin asshole, he is a scammer and scammed me for $20, a cheap lowlife. PLease refer the scammers grave for a report on him.

You dirty pig you have the balls to scam again after scamming me just minutes before....
lier lier lier lier
how much you selling then fifa 16 guys?
I bought Fifa 16 for my laptop tonight, unfortunately I can't run it with my specs... kinda stupid from me.

Now I want to get rid of my Origin account and make someone else happy with the copy of the game.

Send me a private message or do you've skype?
Quote Originally Posted by Joeyvdl View Post
I bought Fifa 16 for my laptop tonight, unfortunately I can't run it with my specs... kinda stupid from me.

Now I want to get rid of my Origin account and make someone else happy with the copy of the game.

Send me a private message or do you've skype?
i have skype dude: omer200188
Quote Originally Posted by Joeyvdl View Post
I bought Fifa 16 for my laptop tonight, unfortunately I can't run it with my specs... kinda stupid from me.

Now I want to get rid of my Origin account and make someone else happy with the copy of the game.

Send me a private message or do you've skype?
you added me?
i have skype....

skype: omer200188
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?