Red faceWTBSteam Account | After OCT 3rd

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Steam Account | After OCT 3rd
Hello, Looking to purchase a steam account for around 100 - 150$.

*Must Have*
-CS:GO (Decent Rank)
-Over 50 Games
-Good Games
-Dota 2 (Decent Stuff)
*---------------------------*

I will get my paycheck next week for 150$, Price is negotiable since my Criteria is a little above par.

Message me in the comments \/\/\/\/\/\/

- - - Updated - - -

Bump ++++++++++
+rep I know people who dealt with him before, trusted.
Quote Originally Posted by Alpha218200 View Post
+rep I know people who dealt with him before, trusted.
I don´t think you decide who is trusted! In general only "reviews" or vouches from mpgh are "useable". And since YOU did not trade with him but someone else you cant give him +rep
Quote Originally Posted by michaelpesch View Post
Hello, Looking to purchase a steam account for around 100 - 150$.

*Must Have*
-CS:GO (Decent Rank)
-Over 50 Games
-Good Games
-Dota 2 (Decent Stuff)
*---------------------------*

I will get my paycheck next week for 150$, Price is negotiable since my Criteria is a little above par.

Message me in the comments \/\/\/\/\/\/

- - - Updated - - -

Bump ++++++++++
I have a account with CS:GO (MG2) and GTA V. Hmu on Skype: thijmen.84 (Distra)
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1032364
Quote Originally Posted by michaelpesch View Post
Hello, Looking to purchase a steam account for around 100 - 150$.

*Must Have*
-CS:GO (Decent Rank)
-Over 50 Games
-Good Games
-Dota 2 (Decent Stuff)
*---------------------------*

I will get my paycheck next week for 150$, Price is negotiable since my Criteria is a little above par.

Message me in the comments \/\/\/\/\/\/

- - - Updated - - -

Bump ++++++++++
You can only bump every 24 hours
Quote Originally Posted by x12 View Post
I don´t think you decide who is trusted! In general only "reviews" or vouches from mpgh are "useable". And since YOU did not trade with him but someone else you cant give him +rep
Yes He actually did, He bought some TF2 Stuff from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Added 220$ Might be plausible! OMM Will be used, Purchase (if it happens) will be this sunday!
Quote Originally Posted by michaelpesch View Post
Yes He actually did, He bought some TF2 Stuff from me.

- - - Updated - - -

Added 220$ Might be plausible! OMM Will be used, Purchase (if it happens) will be this sunday!
No offence, yet you DO NOT decide who is trusted. No matter your vouches from other forums!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?