Need visual basic download

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Need visual basic download
Anyone able to find me a link for visual basic 6 please. Been searching everywhere & I either think what I find is wrong or what I download sux.

Thnx.

~TriX~
whats virtual basic
The same with any downloader, there's always going to be risks. But torrents are usually safe, i would recommend using BitTorrent for downloading torrents though. Some of the others (Azureus) hae trackers in em now that monitor what your downloading.
Ok.

Thanks for the replies. I will read up on BitTorrents & see what happens. I may have got it eslewhere with & CD-Key.

~TriX~
i'd look on thepiratebay.org, it's where i downloaded my copy. it's pretty fast with 64 seeds.
the only drawback is that it doesn't include the MSDN help, but you can find that online too if i'm not mistaken..
Installing One now & it should work. What is MSDN & do I really need it?

~TriX~

[EDIT] - I have installed Visual Basic 6 & have it working - Below is everything you need & the CD-Key I used - 325-3102422

Download

Many thnx to TheRedEye for his guide found Here

---
Thnx For All The Help
---
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
Installing One now & it should work. What is MSDN & do I really need it?

~TriX~

[EDIT] - I have installed Visual Basic 6 & have it working - Below is everything you need & the CD-Key I used - 325-3102422

Download

Many thnx to TheRedEye for his guide found Here

---
Thnx For All The Help
---
MSDN = Microsoft Developer Network...Basically just extra help for VB, and extra space taken up on your hard drive. I own Visual Studio 2005, have had the MSDN library installed for about 2 years, and have never used it.
Quote Originally Posted by Aro View Post
MSDN = Microsoft Developer Network...Basically just extra help for VB, and extra space taken up on your hard drive. I own Visual Studio 2005, have had the MSDN library installed for about 2 years, and have never used it.
Ok - I dont need it then
Thank you for telling me. Appreciate the help from everyone/

~TriX~
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?