ExclamationOld times

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Old times
Don't know why but for some reason I just felt like Re watching some Naruto and I had forgot about this sad scene
I remember when I was younger and saw it the first time and back then it brought tears to my eyes


 
The scnene SPOILERS



.
That's nice sweetie.
back when there was no such thing as alternate plots

the nostalgia...
Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
back when there was no such thing as alternate plots

the nostalgia...
Scenes like this one just hits you right in the feels
Ironically I really liked the beginning of Naruto and I really hated the start of One Piece and Bleach.

Naruto had a lot of potential, alternative styles, and what looked like a good amount of choreography that could be used later. Pretty much everything up until after the Sasuke fight that wasn't filler or bullshitting, I found a lot of a fun, if a little too slow in pacing.(but hey, that was weekly anime back then).


Shippuden really dissapointed me, because at the time it started coming out it was hitting 2007-2009, and those years had tons of great anime come out and just mop the floor with the weekly ones.
Naruto would be fun if not for all those shit fillers.
Since when the hell was Naruto from the "old times"?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Since when the hell was Naruto from the "old times"?
Back in the day when it took a character 3 episodes to die with a sword through his chest.....
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Since when the hell was Naruto from the "old times"?

Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
when it took a character 3 episodes to die with a sword through his chest.....
Exactly ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
Since when the hell was Naruto from the "old times"?
What do you mean by that? Naruto is one of the anime that helped jump-start anime in the west. I remember the main anime were Cowboy Bebop, Naruto, One Piece, Trigun, bo bo bo bo bo bo bo, DBZ, etc.

Back in the day the only way I could watch anime was on Toonami
Even though there was dubbed anime that aired on TV, I never really liked it. But, when I started watching Naruto like 8 years ago, I got pretty into it, until I got to the fillers. Then I dropped Naruto completely and enjoyed watching other anime like Yakitate Japan! and Code Geass. I remember watching some anime on Youtube :P
Quote Originally Posted by swineflukid View Post
I remember watching some anime on Youtube :P
Shit, I remember when I used to read chapters off of youtube.


I miss the old, hand-drawn style. Though for the sake of the workers benefits I'll deal with this new CGI shit.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Back in the day when it took a character 3 episodes to die *in an intense fight scene which included the use of the reaper to vanquish(or so he thought) the evil of this world* with a sword through his chest.....
You right. Prolly one of the best fight scenes in the original series
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
You right. Prolly one of the best fight scenes in the original series
The actual "fight" of the scene was really well done.*(not topping classics tho). But the talking....eh. Something that always made naruto 1/2 the show it could have been.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
But the talking....eh. Something that always made naruto 1/2 the show it could have been.
Yup there was this one fight in naruto between
Orochimaru and the 3'rd Hokage that I just felt like the same scene was being played Over Again and again....and again for what felt like forever,
I think that they could most Definitely have made it a bit more fast paste or at least cut down on the talking parts
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?