fullmetal alchemist brotherhood - I WANT MORE!!!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
fullmetal alchemist brotherhood - I WANT MORE!!!
Man just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, and all i can is - HOLY SHIT, That Was one good Anime! Wondering if theres any more as good as brotherhood?

Also Any of you guys manged to watch brotherhood in 36 Hours (1.5 day) ?


In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

Really the show most similar to FMA is TLA to me.


Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

Really the show most similar to FMA is TLA to me.


If you seen hunter x hunter,
will you recommend it?
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post


If you seen hunter x hunter,
will you recommend it?
Ok here's the thing.

Hunter x Hunter is a good anime, but at the same time it's start is not the best.

Most people like HxH. Most people think it's "the best anime ever" when they start watching the Spider/Ant arcs.


So yes, I recommend it but you have to kind of stick with that one. It's not an anime that is going to top brotherhood episode for episode, but in overall, I'd say it's about equal for ranking.


Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
FMA was definitely something worth watching for 50 some odd episodes! FMA also has movies if you haven't watched them
FMA is notorious for having shitty movies lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


FMA is notorious for having shitty movies lol.
A lot of them were bad some of them were passable for killing time if you have nothing better to do lmaoo
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
In anime? Hmmmmm....... as far as overall "quality" or ranking, sure, I could find some. But as far as presentation + action, I don't know of any of the same genre type.

For instance Katanagatari I view as equal to FMA. But it doesn't have the scope or character roster.

I also watched Katanagatari, and I was shocked by the amount of dialogue... I did like the art style somewhat, and followed the fansubs at the time (Mazui). Definitely give this one a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
A lot of them were bad some of them were passable for killing time if you have nothing better to do lmaoo
I also recommend watching the original FMA and then watch the Conqueror of Shamballa.
FMA was definitely something worth watching for 50 some odd episodes! FMA also has movies if you haven't watched them
Quote Originally Posted by DrMasi View Post
Man just finished fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, and all i can is - HOLY SHIT, That Was one good Anime! Wondering if theres any more as good as brotherhood?

Also Any of you guys manged to watch brotherhood in 36 Hours (1.5 day) ?


Hellsing Ultimate (Vampires and Nazi's, what's better?)
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?