CHOO CHOO

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2


nice troll shaft well fucking played
76 hours left....
Quote Originally Posted by Nyaro View Post
76 hours left....
It's announced Friday, hype :^)
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post
what is this?
A movie maybe?
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
A movie maybe?
no shit sherlock. I mean whats it about.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


no shit sherlock. I mean whats it about.
kizumonogatari? LMAOO
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


WHAT THE FUCK AM I LOOKING AT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happiness and closure.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Happiness and closure.
Is this real?!!
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Is this real?!!
Yes, it is real. They have a website for it. The announcement will be Friday, whatever time you have is because of your clock settings, but its nip settings.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
Yes, it is real. They have a website for it. The announcement will be Friday, whatever time you have is because of your clock settings, but its nip settings.
Hmmmm, i'll wait till friday for my orgasm then......
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


Hmmmm, i'll wait till friday for my orgasm then......
I know. It'll probably be an announcement for a PV in 2017.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I know. It'll probably be an announcement for a PV in 2017.
Yeah well, this same thing has happened 3-4 times already.

Shaft put the PV in bake.
Shaft made a new pv 2 years later
Then shaft continually had interviews with the cast talking about Kizu.


Meh, I'm happy with Owarimonogatari right now. Kizu would be great, but I'm not going to get my hopes up for it until I see some sort of confirmation.


Btw this:


I read Kizumonogatari. I still have no clue who the second girl is. Like is that Somehow Shinobu in alternate? Eh...I had thought she was in kisshot form the entire time.
================================================== ======
Btw: this original trailer is exceptionally well done for Kizu. I don't think there has ever been a more complete trailer for an anime I've seen.



You have no clue what's going on, but if you'v actually read Kizu, it literally highlights all the major points of the arc. Fucking brilliant.

Oh also introduces bake, there's that.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?