Who think's I will ScaM in the future

Pollripplehd Will F**k with buyers on mpgh
52 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6
Who think's I will ScaM in the future
If you think I will scam then vote and if you don't think then you can still vote


and If I don't scam anyone on mpgh what is my reward?
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
and If I don't scam anyone on mpgh what is my reward?
nothing. why do you think @Degree hasn't been given a reward when he handles thousands of dollars on the daily.

also stop spamposting in general.
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
If you think I will scam then vote and if you don't think then you can still vote
yep.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

nothing. why do you think @Degree hasn't been given a reward when he handles thousands of dollars on the daily.

also stop spamposting in general.

yep.
I'm not spam posting I want to know what people think about me on mpgh
and I don't care about Degree he does fraud anyway
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
I'm not spam posting I want to know what people think about me on mpgh
and I don't care about Degree he does fraud anyway
You might be a little bit retarded. Just my 0.03 cents.
Quote Originally Posted by ydocsmada View Post


You might be a little bit retarded. Just my 0.03 cents.
no offence to him but sometimes he does act a bit dumb, and what a shitpost. what kind of person gets rewarded for not scamming?
OP should be ban.

No further questions.
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
I want to know what people think about me on mpgh
then instead of making 3 fucking threads asking really dumb shit and the obvious "arunforce drug dealer" spampost

make 1 with all your questions
Quote Originally Posted by generator View Post
and If I don't scam anyone on mpgh what is my reward?
That's not how life works bud.
Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
That's not how life works bud.
Lmao what a fucking moron xD
@generator Your mom will give you head
that is your reward
Now go kill your self
Will you stop being a retard ?
Seriously you only been here for like 5 month and you already made poll about this?

Where is the Fuck yes button?
and If I don't scam anyone on mpgh what is my reward?
Dumbest fucking shit iv'e heard in my life Gtfo of here
Shitposting to get CS, nice one.
Who the fuck cares ?
Posts 1–15 of 77 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?