Arrow[RELEASE] Unsafe V1 (FIXED)

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
[RELEASE] Unsafe V1 (FIXED)
I realize the last hack got detected. Don't tell me to remove the link because that's just annoying. Look at picture for one addition. Obviously if you have a bypass you'll like it more. I believe it is undetected and working. Have fun.

Also, I MIGHT take it down at some point. Not 100% if I will or not. Sorry if you didn't get it.
UnsafeV1Fixed.jpgattachment deleted · 639 downloads before removal
Unsafe V1 Fixed.rarattachment deleted · 432 downloads before removal
I am currently using one of ur trainer with bypass and just wanted to tell u great job i love GPS AND PB
Hey Mains
Hey would u mind giveing me one of ur bypasses not begging dont have to but i could really use and for the next hack i was going to tie it in almost like u did with urs

Much Is appreachiated





thnx so much i had the other 1 but it got detected but its kool ty
Quote Originally Posted by master987 View Post
Hey would u mind giveing me one of ur bypasses not begging dont have to but i could really use and for the next hack i was going to tie it in almost like u did with urs

Much Is appreachiated





Sorry, no. I don't have a bypass to give you. I don't even use GPS. I like more strategy in my gaming. Although if you find me in game I'm probably doing something I shouldn't be, but it's only to make better trainers for the public. But sorry, no bypass here.
Its ok......
Its ok i guess but talk to me if u got qwestions about privet hacks ill trade some with u
Quote Originally Posted by master987 View Post
Its ok i guess but talk to me if u got qwestions about privet hacks ill trade some with u
Well also considering that you posted my trainer on another bored and told everyone to "thank you for this trainer", and everyone bit your head off, I'd prefer not to trade. Thanks anyways.
Ooo
Ok its ok i ment to post it as in a good hack and i wouldnt be that stuped to not edit it and i posted it as in like thanx to me for getting it there not to get credit but its cool
thnx again..... what exactly does JURL do ?
Quote Originally Posted by RaveWolf View Post
thnx again..... what exactly does JURL do ?
JURL or the actually called the SG, does no damage. But when u hold down the left mouse button after you've grabbed it, it shoots a lot of rockets. Everyone sees how many you are shooting and think you're hacking like crazy. Therefor, You=Cool to them OR, You=Booted out of game cause some level 76 is in there and is sick of your shit. So basically if you get bored, it's something to mess around with.
I was using your last trainer when it got detected and i got banned. It was only lv 2 but i dont really care. Good job on creating a new one and hope you continue the good work.
either way ty ty ty so much no matter if u dont got a bypass really ty
Quote Originally Posted by illEatYou View Post
I was using your last trainer when it got detected and i got banned. It was only lv 2 but i dont really care. Good job on creating a new one and hope you continue the good work.
Hmmm sorry about that. I don't really have a way to see if it's detected or not. So only thing you can do is check this bored and see if people post detected. That kinda stuff gets me banned to, but I have a different trainer so I wouldn't really get hit with a ban. Basically sucks to keep making accounts and starting over. I try to be careful myself... haha
great job sever I AM expecting great shit from u lol posting with a psp sux
good job, your first trainer you made with the blue sky picture is still undetected by the way.
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us