[Release] Mass Mailer

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[Release] Mass Mailer & Phisher (if anybody wants it)
Hey, so, heres a program I made that lets you mail thousands of people, lets you add in attachments too.

Mails 1 by 1.






Virus Scan:
Virustotal. MD5: 3174363fd4889640e5c190d7feb6330e
(Already scanned it a few weeks ago when I released it, but feel free to rescan... Enjoy.



Made in VB.NET.

I am pretty pro at Vb.NET and C#.net... so if you have any questions... ask away... my old hack forums closed so I am going to share a few stuff here.


Check out my photobucket... if you see something youd like PM and ill post it... I have a phisher for maple story with the following features:

*Checks username & password, if real sends logs to you via STMP else shows error msg

*Edits hostsfile, blocks a few websites

*Looks pimp

*encrypts your username and password via Rc4, and blowfish. (lool)

*sexy builder

*views nexons website

*checks to see if it has been patched

*anti debugger

*anti wireshark

*anti bintext

*anti procxp

*builder lets you send a test email to yourself

*clears your hosts file in builder (if you tell it to)

*sends you the following info:

username & password & pin
ip address
computer name
mesos they selected (if your curious)
nx they selected (if your curious)
netbois machine name
processor count
computer username
path to hosts file
*smart checks

*powered by C#

*sexy design

Way more stuff then that.. just dont feel like listing everything




Screenshot* go check my photobucket.. tons of shit
Pictures by passisnotcat - Photobucket

^lmao at the username, I know it sucks.

Idk if anybodys interested in the phisher.. but yea


PS: poster below, you cant say you made an email bomber when you copied a STMP script and put it in a timer. lool
Mass Mailer v4.rarattachment deleted · 33 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by K4GE View Post
Wow i post one and suddenly you HAVE to post one too?
----> YouFail.org - You fail life and everything

and uhm? no links outside MPGH?
K, thanks for letting me know, fixing that.

.... your telling me I fail, when your the stupid noob who made a crappy program that nobody will ever use?

Your program = STMP in a timer..... 20 lines of code max, oh big fucking deal, my 6 year old cousin could do that.

My program = Mass mailer, about 373 lines of code and 6 forms. Imports from text file, lets you send it to multiple people at once. Speed, efficient, a builder, updates mail list every week via my site, and much more


List box optimation, custom settings, attachments, bypass gmails autoban, uses a proxy.... and much more...

Learn to fucking read before you tell me I fail at life, when your the noob who copy pasted an STMP example and put in a timer.

kthxbai
Errr... Why did you post the same thing twice? (Another thread)

W/e, nice bomber.
well I posted it in his thread because he posted it in mine lol

anyway, its not a bomber, its a mass mailer
Quote Originally Posted by scriptkiddy View Post
well I posted it in his thread because he posted it in mine lol

anyway, its not a bomber, its a mass mailer
Sorry, my mistake. XD
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us