OutdatedDayZ SA\Arma 3 InGame Executor

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
DayZ SA\Arma 3 InGame Executor
Just another executor but with a twist it works for both dayz sa and arma 3 same dialog and everything so its cross games

DAYZ SA PIC:


ARMA 3 PIC:


DO NOT ASK HOW TO USE OR I WILL RAPE HIPPO XD

Code:
createDialog 'RscDisplayEditDiaryRecord';ctrlSetText[102,"Put Text In Second Box"];ctrlSetText[1000,"Jun's Private SQF Executor"];buttonSetAction[1,"call compile (ctrlText 101)"];
In String format for string changing for yeah
bastain add jun to string list gogogogoogogo
ooo yes add Jun to the list and i will just use Jцn
Quote Originally Posted by Jun19972 View Post
ooo yes add Jun to the list and i will just use Jцn
ggoogog add J to bad string list
Quote Originally Posted by Jun19972 View Post
Just another executor but with a twist it works for both dayz sa and arma 3 same dialog and everything so its cross games

DAYZ SA PIC:


ARMA 3 PIC:


DO NOT ASK HOW TO USE OR I WILL RAPE HIPPO XD

Code:
createDialog 'RscDisplayEditDiaryRecord';ctrlSetText[102,"Put Text In Second Box"];ctrlSetText[1000,"Jun's Private SQF Executor"];buttonSetAction[1,"call compile (ctrlText 101)"];
In String format for string changing for yeah
Not bad, don't see the point in releasing these though.
Edit: There is no edit.
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post


Not bad, don't see the point in releasing these though.
It's for string change not the greatest but it's something for arma 3 not much of dayz
Nice release, thanks!
FINALLY.
I don't see the point of your life Kosmo -_-
Quote Originally Posted by AirWalk123 View Post
FINALLY.
I don't see the point of your life Kosmo -_-
Just because I'm a very active member does not mean I spend my life on a forum.
HOW TO USE??????????
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?