Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Talking What would you like ?.. xD

Hey So Check it Im a Master Coder planning on making some hax.. But besides that Write down hacks you would like in the Hack bundle ima make .. Dnt hate i put screen shot's of what ive started on First of Im not making fly hack Fking annoying, My player's name is _BaMuDead_ as you can see Sincerly Hitman!..
    Last edited by Wowikillsyuu; 10-03-2009 at 11:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Telling others you are great will not change their mind about who you are. in turn saying that will give them the impression of you being ignorant and egotistical.

By inquiring other sites into your post makes you even more untrustworthy.

I do not believe you are a "master coder" you must prove yourself, no one respects a 1 post choob. Make hacks for a certain game make them pub for mpgh and make sure they are clean and work. Lie to us and you will get no where.

the only good part about your post is the fact you would like to know what hacks we want, that gives the public a feel of belonging.

Make clean working hacks, and over time you can make what you said true. But for now all you can do is listen to what the people want.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowikillsyuu View Post
    Hey So Check it Im a Master Coder planning on making some hax.. i Came from **********.net but they aren't very good lol so i decided to come to Mpgh.net FTW!
    But besides that Write down hacks you would like in the Hack bundle ima make .. Sincerly Hitman!..
    Dude wrong section...
    /Close please

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    If he is planning on making hacks for ca then it is in the right section he is informing us of who he is and what he plans to do for this section.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    just don't make to powerful hacks stick with things like chams speed norecoil nospread and maybe glitch key

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy

Cool lol

god mode,chams,fly hack, and aimbot...or just an aimbot plz and thank u XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Telling others you are great will not change their mind about who you are. in turn saying that will give them the impression of you being ignorant and egotistical.

By inquiring other sites into your post makes you even more untrustworthy.

I do not believe you are a "master coder" you must prove yourself, no one respects a 1 post choob. Make hacks for a certain game make them pub for mpgh and make sure they are clean and work. Lie to us and you will get no where.

the only good part about your post is the fact you would like to know what hacks we want, that gives the public a feel of belonging.

Make clean working hacks, and over time you can make what you said true. But for now all you can do is listen to what the people want.
    And you make me think your an ass who thinks he knows everything simply because of title or posts, now hes asking for what we want, be nice and just suggest something.

I suggest your hack including-
    chams
    no recoil
    no spread
    glitch key
    speedhack

Crosshair isnt really needed, that would keep me busy and having fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    lol Now we get to watch 10 post choobs flood this thread in hopes of getting there very own hacks.

as i predicted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Did you also predict being an asshole and spamming just like the choobs would?

Thanks
    lol wowwowwowowoowowowowoo u gota show us somthing

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 1337_Me View Post
    Did you also predict being an asshole and spamming just like the choobs would?
    I'm not the best there is in this site. I dont know everything But i sure do know alot. And flaming one of the original cs, is not smart in my books.

If you wish to continue this petty fight go ahead. You will most likely lose.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Rikodou I totally agree i mean no disrspect But you never now the potential of a person But eitther way Your right, Umm for the other posters i am taking idea's But don't think im going to make these Outrageous hacks What's the fun in Pwing noobs and watching them whine if almost 80% of Ca has the hacks.. But Yea if your wondering yes i am making CA hax

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Yes, like proof that you've coded before otherwise thisll just be spam, like a screen shot or video >>.

lol srsly ppl requesting god mode and shet that isnt even on vip anymore, srsly, get your facts straight, uber choob -.-

Ca doesnt have that many hackers anymore anymore ive been playing lately, just minor stuff, but not that many ppl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Wowikillsyuu View Post
    Rikodou I totally agree i mean no disrspect But you never now the potential of a person But eitther way Your right, Umm for the other posters i am taking idea's But don't think im going to make these Outrageous hacks What's the fun in Pwing noobs and watching them whine if almost 80% of Ca has the hacks.. But Yea if your wondering yes i am making CA hax
    Thank you for your reply I hope to see great things from you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Thank you for your reply I hope to see great things from you.
    Lol Lol Lol spam, sorta bribery, lol cock sucker, lol spam.

Ive got nothing more to say besides close this thread.

Especially since it seems theperson who claims he can code, isnt even paying attention to anything.

I like the way you say "petty fight", and the fact u think ill lose, was there a match idk, but if u think so, then u are greatly mistaken, idc, u just dont realize u spammed like the choobs too thats all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast