Thumbs upWTSOverwatch's Logitech shop! Up to 75% Logitech products![Safe] [Fast]

Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
Proof?

/msg2shrt
Seen many logitech services,
most are dead now
interested.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
Seen many logitech services,
most are dead now
interested.
lol ya beauce they require proof for everything and it became to much work.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
lol ya beauce they require proof for everything and it became to much work.
hit ya boy up with a new headset
this siberia v2 shit hurts my head.
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
hit ya boy up with a new headset
this siberia v2 shit hurts my head.
lol fam hmu on skype ill see what I can do
Currently working with OP on this.

Will post back within a week once I'm back
@overwatch718 I can take a vouch for you
Edit: Shit didn't see it was US only, let me know if you can do it to Australia and I can take a vouch for it.
Contacting you, can do a review if you're willing to go first.
Only US! gogo EU Social Engineers lots of ppl want this here.
Damn, again an US only service.
Currently looking to expand to UK and most other countries! Will update!
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Currently looking to expand to UK and most other countries! Will update!
If you want to try send it to Australia I can take a vouch copy for it.
Posts 1–15 of 27 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?