Thumbs upWTSOverwatch's Logitech shop! Up to 75% Logitech products![Safe] [Fast]

Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
Now available Internationally! Some Middle Eastern and Asian addresses aren't valid and we can discuss on Skype. European and all NA and SA are now valid.
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Now available Internationally! Some Middle Eastern and Asian addresses aren't valid and we can discuss on Skype. European and all NA and SA are now valid.
Vouch copy?
Currently dealing with OP with a USA
using a friend's address for this first.
Any info on UK?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Green View Post
Any info on UK?
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Now available Internationally! Some Middle Eastern and Asian addresses aren't valid and we can discuss on Skype. European and all NA and SA are now valid.
The UK is in Europe, so yes - he's able to do it for the UK!
Quote Originally Posted by Flashyz View Post
The UK is in Europe, so yes - he's able to do it for the UK!
Thanks Flashyz
Quote Originally Posted by overwatch718 View Post
Thanks Flashyz
No issue, glad to help!
I will wait, I will buy a HD C615 Webcam, when there is any Vouch online.
I dont want to buy anymore without a vouch because there. I have so much Problems right now.
Quote Originally Posted by `Rejected View Post


If you want to try send it to Australia I can take a vouch copy for it.
Well... I guess you got ehm.. 'Rejected'
Ordered G430 headset from this guy, I'll review as soon as headset arrives.
Quote Originally Posted by bioecho View Post
lol ya beauce they require proof for everything and it became to much work.
+1 He failed me, I doubt anybodys better than BioGODZ <3
User requested to be closed.

/Closed
Posts 16–27 of 27 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?