Banned using Trove fishing bot

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Banned using Trove fishing bot
So I was using Nippy's fishing bot. Only ever 3 at a time, on for 6-8 hours, off for a few, etc. The three bot accounts got banned. Not my main, with is great. However, I thought I'd read that they ban IP addresses and not individual accounts and only ban if you're using 5 or more bots? Anyway, just a word of warning.
Anyone know of a way to spoof my IP address just in case? They might have NOT banned my main because that account has actually spent about $200 in real money on the game.

Thoughts?
Why even bot man, just play the game & enjoy it with friends or something no need for botting this ain't runescape
You're seriously, asking - on this website of all places - why I would use a bot? You've been on this site for over 6 years and you're really asking that?
So in other words you botted for 6 to 7 hrs stoped for a few then botted again for another 6 ect. So in the end you botted for 12+hrs a day on 3 accounts. This is and can be a red flag. But you be the first that I know of to be banned for using my bot. Maybe I need to add a more real person feel option to help prevent it. Just a idea. Make it less drone like.

- - - Updated - - -

Just another though random talker. One to send random messages to global from a huge list of sentences.
Or give the user the option of what channel to send to. If I'm fishing in a club world I'd rather send the messages there than global.
lol i almost got banned... I was fishing with 2 bots...24/7 :d I accidentally clicked trove window and saw third guy in my club... I saw his name was different color so he must be admin xD I quickly started writing in chat so he left after 1 min xD
lucky me
Dev names are green right?
very dark green i think... you will notice it... also i have no idea how he entered my club
edit: I got banned gg :d
damn so much flux lost... 500k xD
Quote Originally Posted by Superiority View Post
Wow, you must've botted really hard haha, that's a lot...
Yeah I downloaded that bot from Nippy I was using custom autohotkey bot before but I had to do a lot of job manual there so I tried Nippy's and started botting for 3 days with it 24/7 :d
I should have moved my inventory before that I had 1000 annicent scales ...
I didn't think I would get ban since I typed in chat when admin came... fuck it
Quote Originally Posted by U mirin brah? View Post
Yeah I downloaded that bot from Nippy I was using custom autohotkey bot before but I had to do a lot of job manual there so I tried Nippy's and started botting for 3 days with it 24/7 :d
I should have moved my inventory before that I had 1000 annicent scales ...
I didn't think I would get ban since I typed in chat when admin came... fuck it
How are you able to bot 24/7? are you using a vps or..?
Quote Originally Posted by osiris73 View Post
So I was using Nippy's fishing bot. Only ever 3 at a time, on for 6-8 hours, off for a few, etc. The three bot accounts got banned. Not my main, with is great. However, I thought I'd read that they ban IP addresses and not individual accounts and only ban if you're using 5 or more bots? Anyway, just a word of warning.
Anyone know of a way to spoof my IP address just in case? They might have NOT banned my main because that account has actually spent about $200 in real money on the game.

Thoughts?
change your router.
goood idea
Damn, so you really can be banned with fish botting in trove, thought they would care less, I'm now having doubts in using bots, well if they were actually online 24/7 so it's really a red flag,
Quote Originally Posted by boyxgwapo View Post
Damn, so you really can be banned with fish botting in trove, thought they would care less, I'm now having doubts in using bots, well if they were actually online 24/7 so it's really a red flag,
You don't get banned if you use it under moderation. Meaning the only ones I have been seeing get banned are ones running it constantly. Even 6hrs on 2hours off ect. Is still a bit excessive. I would say 6-8hrs every 24hrs would be just fine. Just use it to get you a good gear set then stop using it all together. Once you are able to make funds legitly. Or just use it when you know you will be afk 1 or 2hours.

I know the one I made works to well compared to the others out there. So it will tend to set off redflags to easy.
Moved to Discussions & Help
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?