WTSSE over $2000 Of Clothes Service

Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5
SE over $2000 Of Clothes Service
I will SE you over $2000 worth of clothes that's in your size. You can choose what you want and customize what you want. Here is an example of what you could get http://m.imgur.com/EE8Ovuq,YIVdKyf,v...LsEvSR,KvJJcE8 , there are thousands of other clothes you can choose from.I will charge 15% PayPal, you can customize your order for how cheap you want or how expensive you want. These clothes are not cheap on average it's $200 for a piece of clothing. You can also purchase my eBook which is the same method that I'm using. My skype is cold0n3 or click my skype button.
Give me vouch bae.
Nvm.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Give me vouch bae.
Nvm.
I mean I guess.
added on skype
I could pick any brand?
What can we pick? WW shipping or only US?
Quote Originally Posted by ItsmeFrost View Post
I could pick any brand?
Quote Originally Posted by roycejunior View Post
What can we pick? WW shipping or only US?
I personally know the method, this is how it goes.

You send him what kind of design cloths you want. You link him to what you want, and he gets them sent out to you with a similar design.
is this worldwide?also we need to buy the clothes and you will refund or you can do it whitout that?
Quote Originally Posted by razvyx View Post
is this worldwide?also we need to buy the clothes and you will refund or you can do it whitout that?
It isn't worldwide but you can use a reship and they will send it to your country, and no you don't have to buy the clothes first and it's not a refund service.
Added you. Waiting for you to accept.
Where can we choose?
Quote Originally Posted by mell0wyell0w View Post
Womens clothes too?
No only men's.
It is really hard to keep explaining it so, this is how it works you have two options
A stylist will call you and ask you questions about the clothes you want, and you tell her what you are looking for.
Or you give me a list of clothes and I will show the stylist, she will try her best to get those.
Then I will show you a preview before it is shipped you can remove anything you want.
It's shipped and you receive the clothes.
Here is my personal order that I customized: http://m.imgur.com/VDRCZt6,wbhJJdU,Z...FAeATi,CS8Ud77
Some examples of brands are:
Henley, J Press, Nordstorms, John varvatos, and many more.
Posts 1–15 of 61 · Page 1 of 5

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?