CAN SPAWN OVER 200 VEHICLES!! HACKING SERVICE!!!!
Hey guys, I'm all out of keys and my paypal isnt working
, so if you give me a key I will spawn you in 10 vehicles of your choice. These can be jets, cars with rocket launchers on the back, helis, aircraft carriers, I can spawn in a shit ton of stuff. Also, I will give you a box filled with everything in the game, a map containing all of the vehicle and player locations on the map, a teleport to an area of your choosing, and if you want me to hack in wasteland, I can spawn in a base around you. All I ask for is 1 key. You can even probably negotiate with me to do even more stuff for you.
skype:gcarter951
, so if you give me a key I will spawn you in 10 vehicles of your choice. These can be jets, cars with rocket launchers on the back, helis, aircraft carriers, I can spawn in a shit ton of stuff. Also, I will give you a box filled with everything in the game, a map containing all of the vehicle and player locations on the map, a teleport to an area of your choosing, and if you want me to hack in wasteland, I can spawn in a base around you. All I ask for is 1 key. You can even probably negotiate with me to do even more stuff for you.skype:gcarter951


