WTBPhone Verification

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Phone Verification
Need someone to do a quick text verification for me $3 to get a text
skype is degree.. or at the bottom of my sig
Bump someone get this done for me
Is this just a free thing or does the person get something out of it. I would do it but if you getting a free 3 bucks, can you share the love.
Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Is this just a free thing or does the person get something out of it. I would do it but if you getting a free 3 bucks, can you share the love.
You're getting $3 to get a verification for me
Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
You're getting $3 to get a verification for me
I think you can use a "Burner Phone"(search on google for a free one) and save your money man? Or does it not work?
Quote Originally Posted by notoperation View Post
Just did this with Degree, received the payment. Legit deal. Trustworthy user.
Yep good looks bro @mods please close

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
I think you can use a "Burner Phone"(search on google for a free one) and save your money man? Or does it not work?
Nah I needed a real phone.
Added on skype.
Just did this with Degree, received the payment. Legit deal. Trustworthy user.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?