SmileWTSETHERITES/PIXIES/SUN STAFFS AND MORE!!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
ETHERITES/PIXIES/SUN STAFFS AND MORE!!
Realmers ST and other rare item shop


Important information
1.Paypal only(with note attached about no chargeback)
2.If you want a omm to be used please contact them before hand
3.Special requests are also done eg.skins,full sets and ub rings
ALL items here $1.20
Staff of the rising sun
Pierce Spell
Shendyt
Etherites
Pixies
Fairy Plate

Skype:Realmer565
Proof:
Vouches:http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=979713
Bump! I went first. All was smooth.
+vouch very fast and friendly trader, I went first and everything was smooth.
Bump Online for the next 3 hours
Just bought more, he is so friendly, Im suggesting him harder !
Could I buy any with ingame itenz or is it just pp
Quote Originally Posted by HenezLol View Post
Could I buy any with ingame itenz or is it just pp
Just paypal, I have enough ingame items
Very friendly seller, went first and everything went smoothly. Thanks!
+1 Friendly and Easy, went first.
Bumping thread. This guy does a very good job. Very trustworthy!
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowLine1123 View Post
Bumping thread. This guy does a very good job. Very trustworthy!
Thanks man
Add me on skype man
Quote Originally Posted by mcoy View Post
Add me on skype man
I did and then you just said this "YIOYIOYIIYOYIO"

WEEKEND SALE EVERYTHING DISCOUNTED BY A LOT
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?