Amazon refund BUY4YOULooking to get an amazon Buy4Me done, around %15, looking for any offers. skype me: rarwmuffinz
15% buy4u? 15% + Mio Akiyama (55%} = I'll consider doing a buy4u. I'm also one of the VERY few people offering this service
Who in there mind would do a buy4u with 15% ? don't be foolish & get scammed by someone who is "willing to do it legitly" for that price.
Originally Posted by Prince Who in there mind would do a buy4u with 15% ? don't be foolish & get scammed by someone who is "willing to do it legitly" for that price. IM planning on keeping this thread open for eternity, maybe some soul will do it now and then.
Originally Posted by RarwMuffinz IM planning on keeping this thread open for eternity, maybe some soul will do it now and then. There's a guy doing it for 35-50%, check user services
Originally Posted by Black There's a guy doing it for 35-50%, check user services I haven't seen this, can you link me?
Originally Posted by RarwMuffinz I haven't seen this, can you link me? Consider yourself linked http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1040621