WTBApple Refund Sevice. Will pay 15%

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Apple Refund Sevice. Will pay 15%
I need a trusted person to do this service with good rep.
I'm planning to buy the new iPhone for someone in the Philippines, apple has a site for the country http://www.apple.com/ph/shop/buy-iphone/iphone6
The package will be signed when delivered so I don't know if that matters.
Will pay in PayPal.

add me in skype: facebook:jp.seiya

Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by RaySnow View Post
I need a trusted person to do this service with good rep.
I'm planning to buy the new iPhone for someone in the Philippines, apple has a site for the country http://www.apple.com/ph/shop/buy-iphone/iphone6
The package will be signed when delivered so I don't know if that matters.
Will pay in PayPal.

add me in skype: facebook:jp.seiya

Thanks!
Noone does Philippines, different countries have different regulations and policies. Only the Apple major countries can be refunded easily because that's where the highest consumers of apple products are.
Quote Originally Posted by Fujiyama View Post
Noone does Philippines, different countries have different regulations and policies. Only the Apple major countries can be refunded easily because that's where the highest consumers of apple products are.
Umm that's why I'm looking for someone. Thanks for your thoughts tho.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?