WTSPapa Johns $2 ea

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Papa Johns $2 ea
So I recently bought a couple of Papa Johns accounts for $2 each, and then realized I bought a bit too many. I have six accounts that I do not need, each with one pizza. I accept only PP. My Skype is andrew.vien


Sold three, three left.
Quote Originally Posted by viener View Post
So I recently bought a couple of Papa Johns accounts for $2 each, and then realized I bought a bit too many. I have six accounts that I do not need, each with one pizza. PM me for my Skype. I accept only PP.
You are Required to provide contact info. nice pizzaz though lewl.
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
You are Required to provide contact info. nice pizzaz though lewl.
Alright edited. Didn't want my seller to stumble on this and laugh lmao.
@viener
are these accounts guaranteed a free pizza?
Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
@viener
are these accounts guaranteed a free pizza?
Yeah, you just need to change the email and then order. You can either pick it up or pay for delivery.
Quote Originally Posted by viener View Post
Yeah, you just need to change the email and then order. You can either pick it up or pay for delivery.
2 Many of you add me

Derp.tastic1 or Click Below
Quote Originally Posted by DipyD View Post
2 Many of you add me

Derp.tastic1 or Click Below
Added you.
Vouch +1 Bought 2 Accounts, Went First Worked Fine. time to get Fat
Quote Originally Posted by viener View Post
So I recently bought a couple of Papa Johns accounts for $2 each, and then realized I bought a bit too many. I have six accounts that I do not need, each with one pizza. I accept only PP. My Skype is andrew.vien


Sold two, four left.
add you just now respond on skype please

- - - Updated - - -

got one just now fast and awesome
One pizza left!

Edit: sold out!
Received fast, very friendly, and answered any and all questions. Thank you!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?