XYZ Coordinates

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
XYZ Coordinates
Code:
101E3654// Y Axis
101E3650// Z Axis
101E364C// X Axis
Credits : Cheat Engine
Astron51 - Bypass


- - - Updated - - -

I teleported.... ))
Quote Originally Posted by HaruShots View Post
Code:
101E3654// Y Axis
101E3650// Z Axis
101E364C// X Axis
Credits : Cheat Engine
Astron51 - Bypass


- - - Updated - - -

I teleported.... ))
Nice mate...
good i already find the offset of that something like 03C.....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mohdzarith View Post
how to make it?
you need localplayer base address and entity lists to make aimbot or triggerbot
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
good i already find the offset of that something like 03C.....

- - - Updated - - -



you need localplayer base address and entity lists to make aimbot or triggerbot
Okay, can you send me the current pointers and offset of this? I'm currently downloading the game
do not understand how to use the cheat engine I did anything happen , please show us how to do this hack , we need Source base to build on required .dll
Quote Originally Posted by WhizKaahlifah View Post
do not understand how to use the cheat engine I did anything happen , please show us how to do this hack , we need Source base to build on required .dll
@WhizKaahlifah I do not know whether doing it with Cheat Engine is possible. Unless you say you can change the coordinates to a flag rapidly(Let say you are playing TFM).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by HaruShots View Post
Code:
101E3654// Y Axis
101E3650// Z Axis
101E364C// X Axis
Credits : Cheat Engine
Astron51 - Bypass


- - - Updated - - -

I teleported.... ))
Addresses are the same after the update.
what is this? teleport tfm spam flags? and i know to use cheat engine its working until now and how to use this at cheat engine?
wah thnks alot ! . astron bypass 4 minutes..?

- - - Updated - - -

team flag & enmy flag?
Well, good job , more this way of doing the teleporter only works with host. The true method works both ways with no host or host.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us