MASS BANS [STOP DUPING]

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
MASS BANS [STOP DUPING]
gg, kaboom has decided to just mass ban people.

Mule up if you're still not banned, cause the shitstorm is coming.

I managed to keep 12 mules w/ 40 total vaults full of etherites and ubhps.




Anyway, ITT: Tell us if you got banned and what you salvaged.


/temp sticky for awareness.
3mule's of mine got banned but I salvaged 45UBHP's and 133 pixie swords
nothing got banned of me (knocks on wood) I have 64 acclaim, 64 acrop, 16 ub def, 16 avatar skin, 16 ggen, and 8 pixie sword and armor. that's about it.

not to mention the my pets are all divine and 2 account have 100/100s
Haven't been banned yet

I duped 50 ambrosia's but bought the other 50 just to hide detection.

This of course was done on a mule because I don't use my main anymore.
Didn't lose any accounts to bans!
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Tell us if you got banned and what you salvaged.
This is a perma ban right?
7 8/8 top gear boxers banned, have 50 mule accounts full of pixi's fairly plates, UBHP's ect...
Managed to keep 300 ubhps and 160 pixie swords as I took extra precautions
150+ ambrosia, plenty of shatters UTs,100 pixies / 50 oryx sets / 50 wizzy sets / 100+ UBs / 100 etherites / 50+ of every WC TOp / 100 ST spells /
4.5 year old white star rip 91 juggs 23 ogmurs 50crowns. 89 ambrosias
Didn't lose any of my accounts mostly because I knew the UT dupe was gonna get people banned; rather risk my shitty mules than my mains. I can deal with a non-divine pet and my only uts lmao. Greed strikes those who took more than thy needed I suppose.
Quote Originally Posted by dem0nic View Post
Didn't lose any of my accounts mostly because I knew the UT dupe was gonna get people banned; rather risk my shitty mules than my mains. I can deal with a non-divine pet and my only uts lmao. Greed strikes those who took more than thy needed I suppose.
I see what you mean, only my accounts that I duped keys on got banned lol.
People who were fast and smart enough to stop after getting a considerable amount of items were not banned. Good thing I wasn't tempted to doop too much keys.
Rip me...
Was in hospital for 2 days because had an surgery
and what happens
A new dupe is getting released
And when im back
The method is detected
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?