HiringNeed someone who can speak French.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Need someone who can speak French.
Skills required:
  • Obviously be able to speak French.
  • Be able to translate a small reading from English to French.
  • Have a decent sounding voice, please no squeakers, this is vital.
  • Have a decent microphone to speak the translations and record it.

Pay:
Currently I have no money, but you will be paid eventually depending
on how much work you can do for me, I have a shiny dollar for you
if you want that.

Contact Information:
I will only be responding to people on Skype, so please add me on there:
Skype id: yoggitron1
A shiny dollar? Good luck mate lolzz
So you're pretty much looking for a kind hearted person here to do this for you for free ?
Yeah looking for someone to do it for free, currently, until I can end up paying them.
Shouldn't you just wait until you have the ability to pay them?
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Shouldn't you just wait until you have the ability to pay them?
I probably should, but it'll be too late. It's also a long shot as I think barely any French people are on this forums.
Quote Originally Posted by ugfyghkjugfhcghjukgfhgh View Post
Translate.google

Enjoy.
Don't think you read the post right, any 5 year old can use google translate, but I need a genuine voice to speak the French.
lol yeah I don't know french very well
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?