Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Paying for graphic services

Do you want to make money using your Photoshop skills?

So I searched trough the threads here and I saw a lot of people that have talent and skills with Photoshop. I want to find someone to do photoshop edits to photos for money. I need this for SE-ing so I what I will need from you is to make products look cracked/have battery leaked/have the cord cut etc.

First thing I will need done is photoshop a pair of Jaybird X2 Storm White in a image with a piece of paper on which it is written my RMA number, name and date and another photo with a pair of Jaybird X2 Storm White with the cord cutted and the same background with the same piece of paper.

Here's how the second image should look:

That work was done in Photoshop and you have to be able to do work that looks as legit as that image.

If you think you can do this, send me a PM to get more details and if you do good work I will get you a lot more work to do.
    I will pay for all the accepted work!

If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    First off, no one here with a brain should even reply to this.
    You're asking people to be an accomplice to your illegal scam activity, while leaving a paper trail via this thread.
    If you're going to do illegal shit, making it public knowledge isn't smart..regardless if this is a "hacking" site.
    Secondly, even if someone was dumb enough to reply to this, why the fuck would they trust someone trying to scam in the first place?

"Hey guys, trying to scam niggas, but I promise I'll pay up if you make me photoshopped scam material"

Get out of here with this shit please.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ethereal For This Useful Post:

Black (10-20-2015),I Don't Love You (10-30-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    You're asking people to be an accomplice to your illegal scam activity, while leaving a paper trail via this thread.
    If you're going to do illegal shit, making it public knowledge isn't smart..regardless if this is a "hacking" site.
    Secondly, even if someone was dumb enough to reply to this, why the fuck would they trust someone trying to scam in the first place?

"Hey guys, trying to scam niggas, but I promise I'll pay up if you make me photoshopped scam material"

first, you aren't a accomplice to anything if you do this
    second, if I get caught the worst that will happen is that they will deny my replacement, that's it, people got caught trying to SE this company in the past and nothing happened to them
    third, people are SEing this company every day and I'll be just one of many, I don't see why they wold choose to legally pursue only me if they catch me along with the others and they can't legally pursue everyone that SEd them so far
    fourth, I also sell cracked accounts on this forum, which isn't legal either and posting this isn't an evidence that I did anything illegal
    fifth, I have done a lot of trades on this forum with members of this forum and I never scammed anyone, just look on my food shop's thread vouches (where almost all my buyers went first with me and I never scammed any of them) or on my profile
    sixth, this will work like this: you send me the work you done with a WATERMARK on it and if it looks legit enough I will send you the money and you send me th e image without watermark, we can also use middleman if you want

so as you see, doing this is safe and you don't have anything to worry about.
    Getting into legal troubles from something like this is extremely unlikely to happen and dealing with me is safe, I don't want to scam anyone and if you don't trust me we can make the deal safe for you

this is a great opportunity to make money using your Photoshop skills!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    You literally pm'd me asking me to do this for you...
    No thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post
    You literally pm'd me asking me to do this for you...
    No thanks.
    yes, I PMd you and other members regarding this but I didn't asked you to do this, I told you that I need it done and I gave you the link to the thread.

You said that like I offended you. I PMd you because I liked your work but I wouldn't do business with you now that I saw what kind of person you are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    yes, I PMd you and other members regarding this but I didn't asked you to do this, I told you that I need it done and I gave you the link to the thread.

You said that like I offended you. I PMd you because I liked your work but I wouldn't do business with you now that I saw what kind of person you are.
    What kind of person I am???

You're the one committing fraud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Organized Chaos View Post

What kind of person I am???

You're the one committing fraud
    in your first post you talked with superiority and like I insulted you or something by giving you an offer. I don't want to deal with people that have a stick up their ass and that's exactly what kind of person you seem to be

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pastan View Post
    Do you want to make money using your Photoshop skills?

So I searched trough the threads here and I saw a lot of people that have talent and skills with Photoshop. I want to find someone to do photoshop edits to photos for money. I need this for SE-ing so I what I will need from you is to make products look cracked/have battery leaked/have the cord cut etc.

First thing I will need done is photoshop a pair of Jaybird X2 Storm White in a image with a piece of paper on which it is written my RMA number, name and date and another photo with a pair of Jaybird X2 Storm White with the cord cutted and the same background with the same piece of paper.

Here's how the second image should look:

That work was done in Photoshop and you have to be able to do work that looks as legit as that image.

If you think you can do this, send me a PM to get more details and if you do good work I will get you a lot more work to do.
    I will pay for all the accepted work!

If this thread is in the wrong section, please move it.
    I was reading this thinking wow what she wants is easy and would be nice to make some money. Then i realized that this is just an illegal act to get a free replacement. And no its not just something to shrug off saying something like "even if i get caught they will just deny my replacement" your sending fake information to a company to get a product which is really just stealing. And when you say that you have more work that needs to be done it makes me wonder if this isn't just one little thing but a large amount of broken products your trying to return and again, essentially steal from the company. No one likes swindles you should work and earn things not just loophole them for free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by DesuHentai View Post
    she
    lmao are you srs?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    On a forum where services to refund thousands of dollars from various sites like amazon, ebay and others are sold like bread on daily basis you all are giving this guy here a moral lecture for doing same thing for most likely 10 times less "damage" ? Seriously?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Are people actually telling him this is fraud when there are 100s of fucking amazon services COMMITTING THE SAME FUCKING THING.
    Omg....

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Space Time For This Useful Post:

GoldenJack (10-31-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

I totally agree to this, stuff like this is porbably only needed, if you want to scam people, and i guess nobody want scamers in here
    Sure its also for Amazon services, but this guy dont have one.
    So better get the f outta here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Defalt View Post
    I totally agree to this, stuff like this is porbably only needed, if you want to scam people, and i guess nobody want scamers in here
    Sure its also for Amazon services, but this guy dont have one.
    So better get the f outta here
    Amazon sellers are not robots. If he uses pictures to get refunds from ebay, amazon, d*****m, tinydeal, focalprice or any other place what is the difference? These responses are a JOKE. People ganging up on a guy because he's new and isn't a donator while he is looking for some graphics workers so he can work the refunds.

THINK for a second what do you do with a photoshoped image a of a broken item? You get refunds.... and what is the most popular service in this section? Refunds.....................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenJack View Post
    People ganging up on a guy because he's new and isn't a donator while he is looking for some graphics workers so he can work the refunds.
    I love how you are oblivious to the facts. Anyone asking for this, regardless of whether they are donator or not, would get turned down. If the person was an older member, there would be just as, if not even more, hate towards them.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (10-30-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post

I love how you are oblivious to the facts. Anyone asking for this, regardless of whether they are donator or not, would get turned down. If the person was an older member, there would be just as, if not even more, hate towards them.
    Well, enlighten me, or better yet this guy instead of just hating on him. What exactly is the issue? If you can sell a scamming service then why can a person not request one? (yes amazon refunds are nothing more or less than a SCAM SERVICE to get a refund purely based on LIES which CAN lead to JAIL TIME and fines.) I'm being called oblivious to the facts but I see no facts just contradictory statements. Scamming amazon is ok making fake pictures is...not? what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast