SE Phillips Toothbrush

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
SE Phillips Toothbrush
Selling this method for getting a Toothbrush from Phillips. It's an SE and absolutely suited for beginners, a nice one to start with I suppose. No boxing involved if done correctly and generally takes about 1-3 days.

Contact - Skype: thijmen.84
Price: $10

Rules:
-No reselling
-No leaking/sharing on the internet (You can do it for your friends though)
-No refunds unless authorized by me
-No support
Special deal: (Only one copy since I am only selling one more G2A copy)
SE Phillips+ DD G2A for $15! One copy only!
Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin View Post
Special deal: (Only one copy since I am only selling one more G2A copy)
SE Phillips+ DD G2A for $15! One copy only!
Does it show to get retail box and everything? Or only like the handle with the crappy 5 cent packaging and maybe some chargers? Thanks for your time replying (If you replied)
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?