SolvedCheating on CEVO/Faceit

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Cheating on CEVO/Faceit
Does cheating on Faceit/CEVO get you VAC banned from Steam servers?
Quote Originally Posted by TTSxClan View Post
Does cheating on Faceit/CEVO get you VAC banned from Steam servers?
May I just ask what is ESEA or Faceit Or CEVO. That way I may be able to answer ur question.
Quote Originally Posted by MinoritySquad View Post
May I just ask what is ESEA or Faceit Or CEVO. That way I may be able to answer ur question.
They are third part sites that offer cs go servers
Quote Originally Posted by TTSxClan View Post
Does cheating on Faceit/CEVO get you VAC banned from Steam servers?
No, if you get faceit banned you can still play on VAC enabled servers, same goes for cevo.
They use custom servers and custom anti-cheats. Getting banned on here will not lead to VAC, but you can't use that Steam account on CEVO/FaceIT/etc again on that specific community.
Nope. You can still play VAC servers.
Not possible because this is not vac-ed servers. lel
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?