SoldGTA V Social club account - PC Version - Non Steam version - CHEAP

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
GTA V Social club account - PC Version - Non Steam version - CHEAP
Hey guys,
I've sold one of my other accounts before and this is the second account I'm looking to sell for the same price > 25 USD

This is my own account, Non cracked or whatsoever this account will be 100% yours only after purchasing.




Contact me on skype if you're interested in buying the account.

Skype > Thecsgosmurf
Bump available for sale
Holy crap, look at that earned and spent.
Quote Originally Posted by UnboundPony View Post
Holy crap, look at that earned and spent.
Best account you can get hehehe.
Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
Best account you can get hehehe.
Is it modded/hacked in any way? Because I'm not sure you can get that much in 16 days of playtime.
Quote Originally Posted by UnboundPony View Post
Is it modded/hacked in any way? Because I'm not sure you can get that much in 16 days of playtime.
16Days time of hours in-game, is different ;p then just 16 real life days with 2 hours every day.
I'm gonna sell this account for 30 euros as I think that the level should be worth it and everything it has earned as far, It's all done legit.
Please give more details. Have you ever been in bad sport/cheater?
Having 1,4b in 16 days of playtime are too much. someone gave you money or you did it yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by NickosD View Post
Please give more details. Have you ever been in bad sport/cheater?
Having 1,4b in 16 days of playtime are too much. someone gave you money or you did it yourself.
It's legit, This account was my old Ps3 account before and I transfered it over to the PC.
Ight I'm just gonna sell this account for 20 Euros !
PayPal is accepted btw, or steam wallet
Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
PayPal is accepted btw, or steam wallet
Quote Originally Posted by NickosD View Post
Please give more details. Have you ever been in bad sport/cheater?
Having 1,4b in 16 days of playtime are too much. someone gave you money or you did it yourself.
I want to know too you didn't answer it
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
I want to know too you didn't answer it
I did answer, This account was my old PS3 account I had since gta came out on ps3, I transfered it to the PC version.
So my money everything transfered with it.

Hours on ps3 do not transfer to the pc one.
Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
I did answer, This account was my old PS3 account I had since gta came out on ps3, I transfered it to the PC version.
So my money everything transfered with it.

Hours on ps3 do not transfer to the pc one.
Wait a second, doesn't mean it's only attached to the social account? This isn't consider the PC version.. unless you bought it then attach ur ps3.
Quote Originally Posted by Ted View Post
Hey guys,
I've sold one of my other accounts before and this is the second account I'm looking to sell for the same price > 25 USD

This is my own account, Non cracked or whatsoever this account will be 100% yours only after purchasing.




Contact me on skype if you're interested in buying the account.

Skype > Thecsgosmurf
Wanna trade with a game in the same value? i have
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?