WTS▒▓█ SELLING STARBUCKS ACCOUNTS WITH GIFT CARD BALANCE ! █▓▒░ ★ LIMITED TIME ONLY ★

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
▒▓█ SELLING STARBUCKS ACCOUNTS WITH GIFT CARD BALANCE ! █▓▒░ ★ LIMITED TIME ONLY ★


STARBUCKS COFFEE ACCOUNTS FOR 40% OFF!!!!
MINIMUM PURCHASE: $30 - I AM NOT SELLING ANYTHING LOWER, JUST A WASTE OF TIME.

I HAVE A VARIETY OF BALANCES IN STOCK!

THIS WORKS WORLDWIDE!

SKYPE: ******ALWAYSBTC

TOS:
1.) All account are checked before handed to you.
2.) I do not offer warranty on these accounts, you should use it as soon as you get the account.
3.) No refund what-so-ever.
4.) You agree with all these terms once you buy the account.

@CoinKing, could you provide proof also can i have a vouch copy
Quote Originally Posted by Hydra View Post
@CoinKing, could you provide proof also can i have a vouch copy
If you need proof add me on skype and no I don't provide vouch copies, had many successful shops on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by CoinKing View Post
If you need proof add me on skype and no I don't provide vouch copies, had many successful shops on MPGH.
I want you to provide proof on your sale thread, it's a requirement
only US ? if any euro for germany then im interested
Any for the UK, or will these work?
Online and still selling !
Quote Originally Posted by CoinKing View Post
Online and still selling !
answer post to make money..
Quote Originally Posted by melphin View Post
answer post to make money..
Yes, this works worldwide.
Bumping this up people!
Quote Originally Posted by CoinKing View Post
Bumping this up people!
messaged you
Quote Originally Posted by Fatal View Post
messaged you
What did you message me on xD
Quote Originally Posted by boobsandlubes View Post
This retard has been spamming me whole day long and now he wants to spam the entire forum for his shitty giftcards.
@FanticSteal @Hugo Boss Let him taste your banhammer.
I do not cheat, I only advertise my product
Bumping this up, still got plenty of accounts.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?