Funny Anime

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Funny Anime
Does anyone know anime with similar humor to "Prison School" and "Mayo Chiki!" ? (Also pref with dubbed episodes)
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Does anyone know anime with similar humor to "Prison School" and "Mayo Chiki!" ? (Also pref with dubbed episodes)


I don't know whats so fucking hard about that.


Golden Boy
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

I doubt there is a dub for Shimoneta, perhaps Golden Boy, i'm not checking.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post


I don't know whats so fucking hard about that.


Golden Boy
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

I doubt there is a dub for Shimoneta, perhaps Golden Boy, i'm not checking.
I already have googled it.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


I already have googled it.
So why did you make a thread asking for something that you can find yourself? If you had asked for something a little bit harder to find I could understand, but this is the most generic shit to search for, yet people still want to be spoon-fed.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
So why did you make a thread asking for something that you can find yourself? If you had asked for something a little bit harder to find I could understand, but this is the most generic shit to search for, yet people still want to be spoon-fed.
i think he was just looking for recommendations lol
Quote Originally Posted by Butter View Post


i think he was just looking for recommendations lol
I understand that. It's pretty common here if you look at the first one or two threads on this section. About more than half are recommendations. Yet, all of them you can just type "beginner anime chart" and save everyone the trouble.

Looking for something specific like comedy? You even want it similar to something? "Anime like Prison School."

There. You're fucking done.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
I understand that. It's pretty common here if you look at the first one or two threads on this section. About more than half are recommendations. Yet, all of them you can just type "beginner anime chart" and save everyone the trouble.

Looking for something specific like comedy? You even want it similar to something? "Anime like Prison School."

There. You're fucking done.
I looked on multiple sites and did not like their suggestions. I understand you are a keyboard warrior and have to flame at everyone its ok I understand.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post


I looked on multiple sites and did not like their suggestions. I understand you are a keyboard warrior and have to flame at everyone its ok I understand.
Random insults. It happens so much.

I gave you three suggestions. Two were anime, one was a search engine called google. I understand this is a very complicated system for people who are new to anime to get around, but I promise you that it'll be easier to understand as you use it more.

If you don't like that and just prefer to be spoon fed like a child, just leave.


Alternatively, there's a better way of asking your question.

Does anyone know anime with similar humor to "Prison School" and "Mayo Chiki"? I looked around on multiple websites and couldn't find anything that I was interested in. I watched the first few episodes of

>X
>X
>X

but none were what I was after. Also, I prefer they were dubbed.
Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post


I don't know whats so fucking hard about that.


Golden Boy
Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

I doubt there is a dub for Shimoneta, perhaps Golden Boy, i'm not checking.
at least it's better than those ******s coming from mal; it's even worse on there so I've heard
Space Dandy?


Idk, much of the humor in anime really doesn't transfer over to the dub field.


Maybe FMP: Fufumofu??
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Space Dandy?


Idk, much of the humor in anime really doesn't transfer over to the dub field.


Maybe FMP: Fufumofu??
He MIGHT maybe want recommendations from peeps on MPGH, not some fucking weeb on animelist.
Who even gives a fuck if anyone even posts for suggestions. It's not like this section is super-active, if we just had to post about some good anime coming out It would take so fucking long to even post anything. And of couse one mother fucking guy is then going to "SWORD ART ONLINE FUKING SEASON 3!!!!!!! KIRITO X ASUNA X SINON "
Quote Originally Posted by Scammer's Sheep View Post
He MIGHT maybe want recommendations from peeps on MPGH, not some fucking weeb on animelist.
Who even gives a fuck if anyone even posts for suggestions. It's not like this section is super-active, if we just had to post about some good anime coming out It would take so fucking long to even post anything. And of couse one mother fucking guy is then going to "SWORD ART ONLINE FUKING SEASON 3!!!!!!! KIRITO X ASUNA X SINON "
good bait 10/10
Quote Originally Posted by Scammer's Sheep View Post
He MIGHT maybe want recommendations from peeps on MPGH, not some fucking weeb on animelist.
Who even gives a fuck if anyone even posts for suggestions. It's not like this section is super-active, if we just had to post about some good anime coming out It would take so fucking long to even post anything. And of couse one mother fucking guy is then going to "SWORD ART ONLINE FUKING SEASON 3!!!!!!! KIRITO X ASUNA X SINON "
If we had enough members actively engaged in talking here, I could easily make three threads or more a day on random shit and easily talk about it.

A few problems with that though.

>/a/ already does that for me
>The discussions wont last nearly as long

The recommendation thing is also just an annoyance. You don't need people to tell you something you already have the answer to.
Quote Originally Posted by Scammer's Sheep View Post
He MIGHT maybe want recommendations from peeps on MPGH, not some fucking weeb on animelist.
Who even gives a fuck if anyone even posts for suggestions. It's not like this section is super-active, if we just had to post about some good anime coming out It would take so fucking long to even post anything. And of couse one mother fucking guy is then going to "SWORD ART ONLINE FUKING SEASON 3!!!!!!! KIRITO X ASUNA X SINON "

Uh.....why the fuck are you quoting me with this?


The problem is that these people are basically trying "yahoo answers" on this shit. They almost never stay even if it's a 100% helpful thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
Does anyone know anime with similar humor to "Prison School" and "Mayo Chiki!" ? (Also pref with dubbed episodes)
Those are a bit unrelated, but how about Fate/stay Night and GTO - Great Teacher Onizuka?
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?