OutdatedPartial Full Bright

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Partial Full Bright
I'm not entirely sure of how effective this partial brightness hack works, since I have just started playing the game recently. But if anyone has any feedback, questions, or issues please let me know.

If anyone is interested in anything else please let me know as I'm still working on a few potential hacks.

Before:


After:


Virustotal
Jotti
PoE Partial Bright_mpgh.net.zip80 KB · 194 downloads 1/54 malicious
Approved. Keep up the good work.
can be used on the GGC POE ??

Quote Originally Posted by sunspy View Post
can be used on the GGC POE ??

I've only tested on the steam version. I'm installing the non-steam version overnight so I update this post tomorrow when I can test.
thnak you so much my english so poor
Quote Originally Posted by sunspy View Post
thnak you so much my english so poor
Yes, it appears to work with the non-steam version.
Great job bro.
Thanks you very much !!

it's Working
Isn't working with me admin mode and win7 64bit.
non steam version.
not working since last patch
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us