SolvedGameMON Check Error

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
So, I've done all steps in this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849 and it worked. But after 2-4 seconds something pops up saying 'GameMON Check Error'. So how do I bypass that?
Look at @Obliteration 's post the solution is there.
It doesn't have anything related to my custom totalitem, it's totally fine because it worked after I followed all the instructions in the thread I linked. The only problem is after few seconds it works, then something pops up saying GameMON check error.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Follow this video man, it should help you ALOT as it's visual based.
Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
It doesn't have anything related to my custom totalitem, it's totally fine because it worked after I followed all the instructions in the thread I linked. The only problem is after few seconds it works, then something pops up saying GameMON check error.
EDIT:
Look at @Obliteration 's post it should help you.
​Nah no way, it must be something else. @COD3RIN??
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Try deleting all the hacks in your BS Folder man(try running it again) if not, reinstall/redo the process it should work, you have made a mistyped/misplaced something.
@Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Try deleting all the hacks in your BS Folder man(try running it again) if not, reinstall/redo the process it should work, you have made a mistyped/misplaced something.
He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;



He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass
Thanks for letting me know!
I'll edit my posts so it doesn't mislead someone later one. :P
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;



He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost all thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
The @Hakimi1302 is trying make a bypass for weapom hack, you r doin correct but, u just need make DLL bypass like MasterBS did, do u know ??? or r doing with suspending process ???? make sure that you have totalitem.bsv and totalitem edited in ur folder
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
The @Hakimi1302 is trying make a bypass for weapom hack, you r doin correct but, u just need make DLL bypass like MasterBS did, do u know ??? or r doing with suspending process ???? make sure that you have totalitem.bsv and totalitem edited in ur folder
There's already moderator's here, was just trying to help on a game i actually like playing lmao.
Regardless, i edited all my posts to point to "Obliteration"'s post as it may help him better.
Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
So, I've done all steps in this thread http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849 and it worked. But after 2-4 seconds something pops up saying 'GameMON Check Error'. So how do I bypass that?
If you're doing it through suspend method, maybe you forget to change the addresses back to their default values.Make sure the values of the addresses are correct. To make it easy, just assign 2 hotkeys in cheat engine. 1 hotkey for changing the totalitem and opcode's values, then 1 hotkey for changing them back when in character select. If you're doing a dll hack, I can't help with that.lol. Goodluck!
Don't worry you tried to help me, that's more than enough, thanks anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
Thanks for letting me know!
I'll edit my posts so it doesn't mislead someone later one. :P

I actually don't know how to set hotkeys so i keep repeating but fail :P teach me how?
Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
If you're doing it through suspend method, maybe you forget to change the addresses back to their default values.Make sure the values of the addresses are correct. To make it easy, just assign 2 hotkeys in cheat engine. 1 hotkey for changing the totalitem and opcode's values, then 1 hotkey for changing them back when in character select. If you're doing a dll hack, I can't help with that.lol. Goodluck!

I'm doing the suspending process and i'm too far behind to create dll's, still a newbie. Yes I have put my custom totalitem inside the folder.
Quote Originally Posted by Minerva View Post

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
The @Hakimi1302 is trying make a bypass for weapom hack, you r doin correct but, u just need make DLL bypass like MasterBS did, do u know ??? or r doing with suspending process ???? make sure that you have totalitem.bsv and totalitem edited in ur folder
Just what I was looking for, thanks, I forgot that I saw this post earlier.
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;



He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass
- - - Updated - - -

​Omg so much to do, I have to make dll for this :/
Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
@Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;



He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass
- - - Updated - - -

This is solved, please close thread @Jim Morrison
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us