ExclamationZombie Mode

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Zombie Mode
I came back to crossfire after a near 3 year break. One of my favorite things about cf 2.0 is zombie mode. I already have the ias, storm gloves, storm grenade, storm pistols. However, I quickly realized the hardest part about zm... is getting lucky on the people that join your room. Because 9/10 people that suck and leave will join. So I'd like to make this thread an official ZM cohorts thread. I'm currently farming final arena, but zm in general. Just post
IGN
Preferred map (if any)


and other mpghers will add you (hopefully) for a decent game of zm.

Alternatively, I recently made a clan called Rigamaroar. I'm trying to keep my clan legit, so please don't hack if you're going to join... BUT! Any zm lovers are welcome to apply. Oh and my info

IGN: tdct
Map: Final Arena (hard)

Just need 5 people that use vips c:
I dislike VIP weapons. They're pay to win, and act as a crutch for skill. I don't mind playing with people with vip weapons. I hard farm final arena for ias daggers, gloves, and katana, since mele mode and quickscoping are my specialties. But lol people think they're good because they can get ace with kurki beast. I shit on them :P
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
I dislike VIP weapons. They're pay to win, and act as a crutch for skill. I don't mind playing with people with vip weapons. I hard farm final arena for ias daggers, gloves, and katana, since mele mode and quickscoping are my specialties. But lol people think they're good because they can get ace with kurki beast. I shit on them :P
Some people buy VIP weapons for the purpose of EXP boosting.
However, there are some advantages when using them in game.
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post


Some people buy VIP weapons for the purpose of EXP boosting.
However, there are some advantages when using them in game.
Yea but vips made the game unbalanced......I have been playing this game for 6 years and the old days were so much better. I would buy vips but I never spend my own money on this game...XD paying for something that will not help me in the future does not make any sense to me. I used to be very active on this forum and sold a lot of accounts cause I had a good farming set up.

P.S. I really like your yoda signature.



I would like to play some Zombie mode...sadly I'm in the aXe clan
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us