WTBNeed a skilled gamer

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a skilled gamer
Hello guys I need a good gamer who plays PC games like GTA, POP or similar games like that. I need the guy to record their gameplay about 10 min long. It doesnt need to be very perfect but should be created by you. You can make abt I will pay $0.35 for each video u make $2.1 per hour I need abt 30 now and I am gonna ned a lot in future. PM me if ur interested.
What is it for exactly?
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
What is it for exactly?
I need them to record the games they are playing.
games per your request or anything they want?
Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
games per your request or anything they want?
Anything they want
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?