Way less detectable Level hack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Way less detectable Level hack
Hi everyone,

We all know that the mod menu RP is detected + instaban.
I have found another way to 'hack' your level.

Things you need: Cheat Engine and GTA V.

Okay, so first: open up cheat engine.

Then start the criminal records race in GTA V and set laps to 2.

When you have started the race press z (on keyboard) to view your RP Amount (beneath the bar)

enter that amount in cheat engine and press first scan, you will get a lot of them.

Now finish 1 lap and you will get some RP, now press Z again and view your RP amount.

Enter this amount in cheat engine and press: Next scan.

Now you will have around 7/8 results, select them all and edit their values (level 121 = 2200000)

When you did this you will see it in GTA V, but you have to finish the race for it to stick.

So once you finish the race you can go to freemode and have fun with your new rank!


I have confirmed this working without any ban on 2 of my accounts.
However if you do get banned, I am not responsible in any way.
> cheatengine

youre gonna get banned, big promise
Its not an instaban m8
with 1 account its been more than a week.
Modifying with Cheat Engine will get you surely banned.
Has anyone tried this other than the poster with successful results?
Things you need: Cheat Engine and GTA V.
Yeah, if you wanna be banned. Using cheat engine with 1.30....
People were banned using CE way before the first content update. RIP account.
Maaaaan, direct memory access is safe ?
Dude stahp pls...
.
.
.
.
u make me laugh.
Quote Originally Posted by gtahalo137 View Post
People were banned using CE way before the first content update. RIP account.
Which content update are you refering to? The last time I used CheatEngine was with 1.28 I think. I didn't mod money or changed tunables though. What I did was accessing unreachable websites. In fact I tried to buy a cargobob.
Fun fact: I succeeded accessing those websites. The trick is to click in the address bar and wait for the keyboard to show up. Then you can search for ".org". Find the right spot (sorrounded by strings of the other keys) and overwrite it with "/" followed by 0x00. If you did it right, you can use the ".org" button to put slashes into the url. Have fun building custom urls
Unfortunately R* removed the cargobob page in gtao. You can however access the pages for the monster truck and even the one for the duke-o-death. When I tried to buy those, the transactions failed though
I know an even easier way to level up It's called "do missions as you're supposed to". Alternatively, troll the cops and earn RP that way.
Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha22 View Post
I know an even easier way to level up It's called "do missions as you're supposed to". Alternatively, troll the cops and earn RP that way.
That was an extremely useless post.

To sum this Thread up, dont use CE to modify Game Memory when playing online, its detected.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?