GTA 5 Free Money Giveaway - 1.30 - PC only
I wont be saying too much, As my opinion everyone should be rich In GTA. Simple as That.
Just write down your social ID and i will invite you and cash drop on you in private season. I cant promise you how much i can give it to you but it will be more than 1 Million-
I dont need any money, But if you can donate ? Donate to the people of africa or syria, They don't even have a water to drink.
Thank you
Happy Gaming
Leave your feedback after getting the money
Q & A
Q: Does this method is ban free?
A: Yes 101%
Status : Online Now
Last Member Served KorasZ
Just write down your social ID and i will invite you and cash drop on you in private season. I cant promise you how much i can give it to you but it will be more than 1 Million-
I dont need any money, But if you can donate ? Donate to the people of africa or syria, They don't even have a water to drink.
Thank you
Happy Gaming
Leave your feedback after getting the money
Q & A
Q: Does this method is ban free?
A: Yes 101%
Status : Online Now
Last Member Served KorasZ

